BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Friendly, fast, & informative
 They got our bags to us so fast and helped us with any questions during the whole processes. It was super easy and fast from checking in luggage all the way until we received our bags. :) great service!
Jasmin Z.
Las Vegas
With American Airlines I flyed from London Heathrow to New York JFK. It was extremely comfortable and the flight attendants were super nice!! The food was good as well. The only problem was that they had technical problems and so they had no Wifi, TVs,...
John M.
Yuma, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They also delay flights which makes you end up having to run from one gate to another. When the flight lands they tell the passengers to stay seated and to allow the passengers that have connecting flights to leave first so they won’t miss their flights.
Kyle V.
Prt Jefferson, NY
American Airlines Airline Company is my favorite choice of travel, especially on long distant trips. They always treat you amazing and I have never had any issue with lost luggage with them. I recommend American to everyone reading this review.
Carly C.
Dallas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown American my whole life. Always a good flight. I’ve never had issues with tickets or flights. Sometimes things happen that no one can control (weather) and your flight gets delayed but I’ve always experienced good customer service with American.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Flown domestically with them multiple times and internationally to Italy once. The flight was nice, customer service was good, and in flight meals were pretty decent too. Overall no hassles or stress flying with them which is a huge plus when you’re on vacation.
Cristina G.
Lakewood, CO
We flew it PR and this flight was just like any other. There wasn’t any problem from checking in, on the flight or boarding. Because one of the ladies said I have a cute kiddo is why they got 4 stars. Otherwise 3. Nothing grand but nothing horrible also.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only flown American a handful of times, but I have been pleased. Friendly staff and fair priced flights. I haven’t had any issues and will fly with them again. I would recommend this airline to anyone traveling who wants a pleasant, no frills flight.
Hayley W.
Denver
American Airlines isn't super bad but isn't super good either. It's the in between flight. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's just Meh. The flight attendants are usually nice, and the plain rides are just your average plane, nothing special.
Kim B.
Flying with American was easy, and stressless. From security to the flight attendants there were smiling faces. They were really helpful to a mom flying with a toddler, and a baby. It was really heart warming to see them being helpful instead of annoyed.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?