American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,959 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love this airline. I have only traveled with this airline once and they were really friend and nice. Me and my friend had different seats and we asked to see if we could be seated together and the lady did it with no problem and was super friendly about it.
I feel as thought American Airlines is going down. I’ve experienced many delays, and on my most recent flight I wasn’t able to book a seat in advance. This is so crucial in your flight experience and I’m disappointed in the change of service and operations.
American is an average airline for me. Average prices, average small amount of leg room, average flight times. The only excellent flights with them have been international, but in those cases it's been partnered with a different international airline.
I have had wonderful experiences flying with American Airlines. The crew is very attentive and welcoming, and the cabins are very well maintained. I would definitely recommend flying American in your future travels!
I’ve flown America a few times and I haven’t always been happy with them. The planes are old and dirty but the staff is super friendly. I would recommend them for some flights over others. If it’s going to be a long haul, I would choose a different airline.
I had no complaints until the very end of my trip. We boarded the plane and got delayed for 45mins and were never given a reason. We also got to the airport while our bags were in another state. I wish my experience with them would’ve continued to stay good
American made my flight pleasant and I hate flying. I told a stewardess that I was nervous flyer and she brought me her own personal mints to comfort me. She checked in before landing and let me know the air conditions. I will only fly american in the future
I use this airline whenever I need to fly home for the holidays. Usually the flights are always full so I have to buy the ticket in advance but everyone is always nice to me. The seats are comfortable and I'm only five foot three but I have enough leg room
I have flown American Airlines since i was very young and it definitely used to be an amazing way to fly, Little snacks and goodies for your whole trip and kind attendants. Now it’s pretty pricey compared to others and it is not as luxurious an experience.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos