BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19976)
Amy S.
Lynchburg
American Airlines has always been great! We enjoy the Admirals club between flights when there is a delay! They are always so accommodating! The only con is that the late flights are usually delayed. Overall I’m a satisfied customer and enjoy flying American!
Virginia M.
Pickens
I flew American Airlines last year and didn't have any issues. I didn't have any problems that needed to dealt with, so I can't say about their customer service. Seemed like a standard flight. Nothing stellar to make me prefer them over another airline.
Emma M.
Ashburn, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've used American for a lot of my flights; especially when I was in college. I've never had issues with them and would continue to use their services. It would be great if they could add some gluten free snacks on the flights, but overall, I'm very satisfied.
Leanna M.
Methuen, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I seem to always have issues with American Airlines, delayed or canceled flights, unhelpful agents rule changes on return flights...not my favorite airline but sometimes I am required to travel with them
Ashley B.
Huntersville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Moving to Charlotte, I switched my loyalty to AA. Overall it’s been a great improvement from United in the likelihood I keep my time schedule. I fly about once a week and whenever I’ve had a big issue, their customer service department has been quick to help.
Dan N.
American is a local air transport carrier in my area so it’s very easy to find a flight anywhere I need to work, whether it be for work or travel. The flight attendants are always helpful and courteous, and they flights for the most part are clean and on time.
Nicole L.
Chesterton
Easy, friendly staff. Flights aren’t usually bumpy and are smooth. Cons are that I don’t like the way the planes are set up! But other than that the pros are what I mentioned up above. The stewardesses were super kind and were very attentive. Overall 5 stars!
Jennifer W.
Peckville, PA
Recently traveled to Vegas on American Airlines both to and from. All of my flights going to and coming back we’re either on time or early arrival. Staff was friendly, flights offer WiFi, and luggage arrived to and from without any issues! No complaints here!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
Fly American quite often since I usually fly under two hours to my home town once every 3 months. Only had a few times were I have been delayed. Customer service is better than other larger airlines. Love the amount of direct flights they have to my hometown.
Thomas N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I feel as thought American Airlines is going down. I’ve experienced many delays, and on my most recent flight I wasn’t able to book a seat in advance. This is so crucial in your flight experience and I’m disappointed in the change of service and operations.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?