BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
krystal g.
El Paso, TX
Great airline company, always friendly staff and I have never had a problem. Would like to have some bag advantages but other than that it’s always a reasonable price.
mk ❥.
I can usually find good deals on American Airline flights. I love used this airline many times for the commute to Boston from Pittsburgh. Courteous and friendly staff.
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
I've flown several times with this airline and although people may think that it is the best. I truly dislike flying with them. Something always goes wrong. Flights are always getting delayed by hours, and luggages are always getting lost with them. Definelty not my favorite airline
Melissa S.
One time they lost my luggage. And I was going on a cruise and didn’t have my luggage the entire cruise. I was really upset. I don’t think I’ve flown this airline since. I’m sure this happens every once in a while on any airline. But I was definitely pretty upset and it did affect my trip.
Alexia R.
They’re the biggest and most available airline. You find a flight from American almost anytime of the day or at least a night and day time flight anywhere in the world. They’re not the most comfortable seats you can sit on and their snacks aren’t that great but at least they provide them ..
Idalis E.
Midlothian
It was a great company to fly with. Very accommodating and comfortable. Would definitely fly again with them. And you get rewards every time to purchase a flight
Daisy c.
Purchased at: Online
American Airlines is just okay in my opinion. They will have to work hard to measure up to Delta in my opinion. Though they give adequate service you feel like you are traveling second class. This airline is less expensive which is why we fly with them. So I guess you get what you pay for.
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I typically always have a pleasant experience flying with them but I do believe that they could better accommodate guests. I love the free snacks but I'm not crazy about their customer service. If I find a cheap flighty through them I'll book it but if I could choose Delta or United I would.
Bre M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had issues flying American. They're usually friendly and on-time. I like that they fly pretty much anywhere you need to go. I try to go with Southwest but sometimes, American is cheaper and actually flies to the airport or city I am needing to go. Overall, will always use American!
Caroline J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Occasional delays but agents are very friendly and willing to work with you to get you where you need to go. I’ve never had any issues that were unable to be resolved!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?