BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19933)
Rachel M.
Miami
I tend to travel mostly with American, it is at a good price and at least from my trips I have always being right on schedule. I tend to travel very often like 3 times a year or maybe a little more. My favorite part is the attention I receive inside the plane.
Nettie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are a great company to fly with! I have used them for many years and have always had great experiences flying! There attendants typically have great senses of humor and try to be as flexible as they posably can! All in all I would recommend flying with them!
Jen K.
I’ve experiences two cancellations. One was because of a scratch on the plane that they hadn’t noticed until we all boarded. They ended up cancelling the entire flight because of it! They are usually okay.
FASHION +.
Red bank, NJ
I travel to Miami often for work and American Airlines is all I fly! Prices are always competitive, There is plenty of leg room, great service on board, and always a great experience, I love flying American!
Benjamin M.
Los Angeles, CA
While the airline industry disappoints me generally and occasionally maddens me specifically, there's still only one airline that makes me seethe with anger: American Airlines. If I was being chased by a horde of zombies and had somehow made it to the boarding gate of an American Airlines flight, I still wouldn't set foot on the plane. AA is a despicable company, and every single person who works for them should be ashamed of the way that company behaves. I would include a detailed account of one particularly horrendous experience I had with AA on the occasion of my 35th birthday if doing so didn't make me so blind with rage that I couldn't finish. I'm an avid and frequent traveler, and AA very nearly made me consider never traveling by air again. There have been several occasions that I've paid hundreds of dollars more to be on longer flights with more connections simply because I refuse to ever hand over another penny to the complete and utter clowns at American Airlines. If anyone, say a journalist or consumer-rights advocate, would like to hear my story, I'd be happy to share it with you. There's just too much of it to type here.

Seriously. Think of some of the absolute worst things in the world, and insert American Airlines there....

John Wayne Gacy. Explosive Diarrhea during sex. Hitler. Your parents dying. A root canal. Cooking/eating puppies and kittens. Satan Himself. American Airlines. Falling into a pit of used hypodermic needles. Dropping your phone into a porta-potty. Nails on a chalkboard. M. Night Shyamalan movies. Best friend sleeping with your significant other. Child molesters. A million paper cuts...on your tongue.

Megan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is another airline I've used several times and not had issues with. The staff is professional and friendly, the planes are clean, and the flights have been on time. I can't think of a time that we ever had an issue with them and I'd fly with them again.
Devon W.
Florence
Great, my favorite airline I’ve flown. No concerns, would definitely book again!  Don’t fly often, but typically my go-to airline. They’ve never lost my luggage like Delta ;). Best part is that there usually isn’t any drama. Would definitely recommend.
Ashantis J.
I was hesitant to fly with American because of all of their negative press, but I decided to catch a deal and surprisingly had a good flight. Some of the older planes have uncomfortable headrest, but the newer planes provided entertainment and a little more room!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My last flight on AA was awesome! I believe they upgraded the flights. The in flight entertainment options were really good and totally free.  They had digital movies, games, TV shows, books, magazines, music.  I was greatly impressed about the flight.
:Edith B.
AA is a trusted airline to use. The flight attendants are very polite and caring in a way which made my overall my experience go well. I’ve flown with AA for a couple of times none of which I’m disappointed. Ever need a flight? Catch one with American Airlines.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?