BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Tere B.
Los Angeles
Generally it works well but my last flight was delayed 3 hours.
The staff is really nice.
The planes are comfortable and clean. In the international flights you have options to eat.
I usually choose this airline for my local and international flights.
Lindsey N.
Austin
American Airlines is aight. It’s just meh to me. There isn’t really an airline out there that I’m like OH MY GOSH ITS THE BEST. I’m just out here trying to get the cheapest flight. They’ve lost my luggage before but at least I got it back in one piece. Things happen.
Tianna B.
lincoln
American Airlines is a great company. They have a loyalty program to earn points for your flights. Customer service was VERY helpful. Some pros are the great inflight service and the easy app navigation. The flights are great prices and I️ would definitely recommend.
Paola C.
Boonton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines used to be the best, now it just doesn't measure up with the other companies. Everything is outdated, but it works. It's still a reliable airline and their staff is good. I would pick it over many other airlines, but its certainly not my top choice.
Kayla C.
Glenview
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never an issue when it comes to AA. I fly to California often and love to fly American. The crew is nice, the plane is updated with charging plugs, personal TV, etc. Not to mention that there are virtually never any major delays or issues with the plane itself.
Sara W.
United States
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Others in my family have used American Airlines and had no issues. I, however, haven't been so lucky. Flight delays over 2 hours, stressed out employees, and issues with baggage claim. I will say though, all the flight attendants have been very nice and professional.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I️ have flown American 3-4 times in the past 6 months and have been happy with the trips. There was enough space on the planes. I️ wish all the planes were updated with phone charging plugs and TVs on the back of the seats as that makes longer trips more comfortable.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
My experience with American Airlines was decent. The check in process, to seating was decent. Could offer customers in coach better service. Flight attendants were more worried about talking to each other and laughing, instead if making sure everyone was comfortable.
Lillian O.
Stevensville, MI
Both flights that I recently took with AA were super congested. It took forever for everyone to board and depart due to lack of space in the overhead compartments for carryons. Everyone’s stuff was nowhere near their seats and it was a struggle pushing items into space available. Other than that, the staff was helpful and attentive and the flight itself went smoothly.
Crystal M.
Chicago
I hardly go on this airline but when I did it was a good experience. I didn’t have any good or bad experience with the customer service. I would say I use it once every 2 years. Food and drinks are offered. I was satisfied when we landed. I was glad I got there safe.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?