American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,887 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love how roomy the planes are. The service is always excellent. The planes are not overcrowded or don’t get delayed when the plane isn’t completely full. Prices are okay sometimes are too much. I usually fly southwest because the point system make it so easy to travel.
I only travel with American Airlines but as of lately it’s always DELAYS ON TOP OF DELAYS. Every flight I’ve had in the last year has been delayed. The costumer service is great though at times. I would recommend this airline though because they are the most reliable.
American Airlines please let my luggage join me on my trip without a cost... I love American Airlines. Although they have received a lot of bad press lately and for the right reason- I have not given up on AA yet! Still the best service, chairs and overall experience!
Had fabulous flight from Philadelphia to Rome in early August, and then a great return flight last week. American Airlines flight attendants are the best. And the pilots are pretty great, too!
I have an upcoming flight with American Airlines. It was affordable and the flight should be quick , even though I bought tickets at the last minute. I was able to book my tickets next to each other and plan to bring a reasonable number of bags without an extra charge.
I know American Airlines has had kind of a bad reputation lately, but I've never had a bad experience on their larger planes. The only trouble I've had was on the smaller American Eagle, but I think it was mainly because it was so small that it made for a rough ride.
I have never had an issue with American Airlines. I enjoy this airline company so much that I signed up for their credit card which has great perks to fly overseas on their one world alliance partner airlines including British airways, Cathay Pacific and many others.
As with all airlines it seems like customer service is becoming less of a priority while charging for more for everything. Seat space is smaller and the perks of flying no longer exist. However, every airline is doing this so nothing out of the norm. They’re average.
The seats on my short flight from Nashville to Chicago were very tight and compact. In terms of international flying, the flights were very calm and accommodating. Food was alright as any airline food is. Would recommended traveling internationally with this airline.
American Airlines is never my first Shiite but amongst one the more affordable airlines to travel on. I’ve never had a major issue with them other than flights generally always being delayed. But if you want to bump off a couple dollars this airline is the way to go!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos