BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19965)
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Springs, mo
I've flown with america airlines several times, I think that there flight attendants can be a bit rude and snip at you when you ask questions and they feel they are too busy to deal with anything you have to say. There has been maybe a couple of times they were accommodating but not often.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is friendly for your wallet, but that’s about it. There is nothing that makes the airline stand out among others and basically gets the job done. If you don’t really care about the little things that take a flight experience to the next level I suggest booking with them.
Christina T.
Las Vegas
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines is alright.  Their stewards/stewardesses are not the most friendly people and they don't seem happy to be there.  I've never had a flight cancelled with AA.  I do feel like their baggage fees are steep.  $50 for none AA rewards members.
Wendy L.
Ive been in an airplane for like 10 times and the service was always great with American Airlines. I will continur traveling and i will definitely got with American! Its a safe and affording ride that i can take.
Jessica S.
Fisherville, KY
Don’t remember many specifics about this particular flight but I assume since I don’t that it was overall a good experience and that it got me from point a to point b. I believe I took American Airlines to Europe where I studied abroad and it was a roomy comfortable flight
Cassie D.
Plainfield, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airlines new planes are wonderful! The personal screens are a great and on that make you feel right at home while flying. My personal preferred airline.
Sally M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first time availing this airline was 2016. Unfortunately, there was a snowstorm that time and there were cancellations and delayed connecting flights. I understood the situation bu that time a lot of my co-passengers complained due to the staff trying to hide from us.
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly pretty often for business and while the prices are comparable with a lot of locations that they fly to, I often find the seats less comfortable than other airlines. Also the circulation of air seems a bit stale. Flight attendants are nice and accommodating however.
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines is an average airline to travel through. I love the fact that you can find really good deals on flights all over in they have several times and options that you can choose from. Also their website is user friendly in their customer service is very nice.
Danita g.
Mount Holly
I've traveled American Airlines many times and always had a smooth flight with very little interruption besides weather conditions that are out of their control.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?