BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
I had my very first flight on this airline.  The staff was friendly and they made me feel very comfortable.  My favorite part was most definitely the take off.  The only thing I would complain about is I wish they would deep clean the seats every so often.  I don' t like crusty feeling seats
Jillian R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've used American Airline many time for my personal and business trips. I've always had a good experience, minimal wait, friendly staff. I will be them again in the future :)
Jullianne P.
Tracy, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve only used AA for international flights. Their seating is fairly good with decent leg space. Their food is really good too. Flight attendants are hospitable and welcoming.
Hannah O.
Dickinson
Never have had a real problem with American Airlines, but flying isn’t always the most fun. Especially when you have to deal with screaming children and very very long delays.
Maya S.
Fullerton
Amazing service on American Airline every time I travel! All of the stewards and stewardesses are always so friendly and they always try to make their passengers feel welcome!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I'm so happy with my experience with this airline. Frim the purchase of our tickets to the un-bording of the plane we had such a great experience. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable about their job and went iut of their way ti make sure we were comfortable. I definitely would recommend this airline.
Stephany G.
Malverne
American Airlines is one of the best companies at the market!
You have affordable prices and the flight attendant, pilots and everybody on the desk are always wiling to help!
Bridget R.
Racine
Probably one of my favorite airlines. Especially when you get on one with a tv, phone charger, the necessities. Never had a problem with this airline or the customer service.
Daniela B.
I’d say that my experience flying with AA to be the first time was great! We lost our flight and they put us in the next flight, which was great!
The only cons I’d say that the plane was cold and even tho I had my sweater on I asked one of the flight attendant for a blanket and they said they didn’t have any.
Evena F.
Clermont, FL
It the only airline I flown on. The last time I took a flight with them I was given free earphones so I could watch movies. The flight attendants were very nice and friendly.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?