American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American is definitely my most preferred flight, especially for longer flights. Employees and attendants are always very accommodating and the prices are reasonable
I've been using American Airline for years is the only airline that goes directly from where I live to my hometown I've never had issues with his airline and everyone of you have come in contact with his always been so very nice so I will continue to use this Airline in the future.
Recently I used American Airlines to go Canada, I showed up 15mins before the boarding, and guess what! They closed the boarding like 30 mins earlier! They didn’t even give an announcement with my name, just their flight number. They never apologized and sent me to DC then Toronto!
I love that these flights give biscoff cookies as the snack! We met the friendliest flight attendant in an American flight to CA. She let me try the Bloody Mary mix because I liked tomato juice. She offered to give me another drink if I didn’t like it! Great flights and good teams.
My experience was quite pain free. Check in was super easy. Checked bag fees were reasonable. The staff was nicer than expected and I think the whole process took about 30 minutes from parking to getting through security...warranted it was an early Friday morning flight as opposed to Monday.
They always have rude flight attendants. It’s inevitable. Otherwise, it’s decently priced and there aren’t a lot of delays. It’s irritating how you have to pay for checked luggage. For a trip without a lot of luggage it’s a good deal and you’ll get there when you’re supposed to .
I like American Airlines, it is not my favorite company, mostly because of the prices. I haven't seen lots of interesting flights for the destinations I am interested in. However, the few times I flew American Airlines I thought it was a good airline, clean and respectful.
I like the fact that this airlines has a small tv for you to occupy yourself during the flight. That has always been a plus for me. They also give you a free pair of headphones which i love! They aren’t great quality but they get the job done. I always choose this airline to fly
I flown American Airlines many times. I’ve used this airline traveling from Philadelphia to Madrid Spain and the entire flight the monitor in front of my seat didn’t work. It was a grueling 8-9 hour flight to not have any entertainment.
American is my second choice (after Southwest). Honestly, there has never been anything about American that I felt made them stand out from the pack. But, their flight attendants always look super cute and they are very pleasant to deal with. It’s a solid airline with good staff.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos