BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Cheyanne J.
Des Moines, WA
The last time I flew with American, it was alright. It was over a 6 hour flight and no snacks/drinks were provided. Honestly that was kind of irritating
Jacky G.
I flew American Airlines this past summer and it was a successful flight. The only thing I would change is the snack sizes. They were ridiculously small.
Jennifer S.
The plane was new and had screens on the back of every seat, which made for a variety of in-flight entertainment options. Service level was exceptional.
Whisper M.
I’ve had good experiences with American Airlines! Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad either. Comfortable seats, easy booking, and easy travel overall.
Jillian C.
Waltham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airline is a typical airline and gets you from point A to point B. There is nothing crazy special about the airline that sets it above the rest.
Shawnia D.
Shreveport
I like American airlines. I took a trip to NYC and the flight was nice and it seems so quick. The food was decent too. The stewardess was super friendly.
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
When I flew American airlines it went very well we flew from Iowa to California and also iowa to south Dakota it was fast easy and not at all unpleasant.
Tabetha J.
only flown American airlines a few times. Prices range just like a typical airline would. Don't like their aircrafts as much as I prefer other airlines.
Allie➰
They don't care about you as a costumer and the seats are uncomfortable and scratchy. You have little to no space and the seats are only getting smaller.
Zara M.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My number one go to when flying. They are great with helping out and making accommodations when there are flight delays. Friendly staff and easy flying.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?