American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've flown several times with this airline and although people may think that it is the best. I truly dislike flying with them. Something always goes wrong. Flights are always getting delayed by hours, and luggages are always getting lost with them. Definelty not my favorite airline
I typically always have a pleasant experience flying with them but I do believe that they could better accommodate guests. I love the free snacks but I'm not crazy about their customer service. If I find a cheap flighty through them I'll book it but if I could choose Delta or United I would.
Great airline company, always friendly staff and I have never had a problem. Would like to have some bag advantages but other than that it’s always a reasonable price.
Purchased at: Online
American Airlines is just okay in my opinion. They will have to work hard to measure up to Delta in my opinion. Though they give adequate service you feel like you are traveling second class. This airline is less expensive which is why we fly with them. So I guess you get what you pay for.
One time they lost my luggage. And I was going on a cruise and didn’t have my luggage the entire cruise. I was really upset. I don’t think I’ve flown this airline since. I’m sure this happens every once in a while on any airline. But I was definitely pretty upset and it did affect my trip.
I can usually find good deals on American Airline flights. I love used this airline many times for the commute to Boston from Pittsburgh. Courteous and friendly staff.
The flight in which we travelled was not as satisfying as I expected. The seats of the aircraft weren’t at all comfortable. Another thing I observed was hat to peek out of the window, I had to bend down which really ruined my mood to fly. Other than that, the in-flight service was good too!
I think American is one of the best airlines to fly in the US. It has the best international routes, an amazing flight crew, great service (especially in first class) and reliable quality. I am never disappointed with my American experience, and if I am, someone always works to rectify it.
AMERICAN AIRLINES SUCKS! I truly have no idea how they still function with the delays and baggage. I flew to the Bahamas from MIA once and my bags never showed up with me. We finally tracked down the bags and turns out they sent the bags on the wrong flight and ended up in Philadelphia!!! How can that even happen?!
AA can be hit or miss depending on where you're going. On of my flights abroad was with AA and the plane was small, and there wasn't much room to move around. I also am not a fan that your miles expire if you don't use them over time which is a bummer. The also tend to be more expensive.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos