BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kay M.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most of the locations I fly to are serviced by at least 3 major carriers. Often, American isn't as budget-friendly, but I do enjoy their customer service.
Lauren E.
I like American Airlines for international travel. But they make you pay for bags and ticket changes internationally and their flights are always delayed.
Sara M.
Eagle
It's fine- no frills but comfortable enough. I usually fly on them once or twice a year for fire assignments and security details. No major cons.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
We are huge American Airline junkies. We will even use a connection to fly American. I love the upgrades and elite status. I wish we could fly AA more!
Danae Y.
El Segundo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never LOVED this airline but I think they are a good option when they have the right prices. The staff is generally kind and the flights are smooth.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
Friendly crew but very cramped seating. I found that they were disorganized but were there to answer any questions I had. I would fly with American again.
Brittany O.
Hixson, TN
Never had any problems with American Airlines. Flights have always been on time and they have never lost any of our baggage, where delta has many of times
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I have flown on American a few time and never had a bad experience. The flight staff are usually friendly and I have not experience any delays with them.
Lori S.
Savannah, TN
We recently flew to Mexico and used this airline. Very friendly staff and very competent pilots. Only negative is costly snacks that have to be purchased !
Morah J.
Irvington, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can say that the prices aren't cheap but I did have a good experience traveling with them .hopefully they can expand the seats to fit plussize people ...
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?