BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
aLLy F.
Bristol, PA
 I have always had a great experience when flying with American. The only complaint I would say is that they do not give priority for parents with children.
Diamond W.
Liberty , MO
I flew with AA in February and I thought they were pretty good. Customer service was pretty good not the best but definitely good. I would use them again.
Maddie E.
Southlake, TX
I like American Airlines. I usually don’t have any issues with delays or overbookings. Attendants are not always the most friendly but it’s not a big deal.
Paige B.
Plano, TX
A decent airline. The chairs are terribly uncomfortable and delays are frequent, but overall a reliable way to get to and from your destinations of choice.
Meryen A.
I love how amazing American Airlines is. It is so professional and very affordable it travels everywhere which I love and the service is just spectacular.
Nikki P.
Cleveland, OK
Love American! They’re always efficient and friendly on every trip. Always let you know what’s going on and always try’s to resolve issues if you have any.
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Meh.... I only fly them because of reward points. You can’t really avoid it. They get you where you need to go. I guess that’s all that matters in the end.
Shorty J.
Had a good experience everytime i flew with this airline. Decent priced tickets, friendly staff, quick & stress free booking. Never had a issue with them.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Is tonight a bad Airlines only been on in one time going to Vegas and it was not that bad as a smooth ride the food was okay mediocre but it was a a flight
Danii C.
Everything was great, the flight attendants were awesome. My only problem was that my seat belt got stuck when I tried to take it off to get off the plane.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?