BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19934)
Kwesi S.
Dayton, OH
American Airlines has been receiving a lot of attention for poor customer treatment lately. Recently however, I️ decided to try them out when booking a flight. I️ was disappointed with how rude customer service was and with the experience in general. I️ won’t be flying American any time soon.
Care 😻.
Indianapolis , IN
American Airlines is great! They have routes no other companies do, they seem to have nice people who work for them, and they’re not often delayed! Really good airline!
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno , CA
Perfect way to travel they have a very kind an nice service the seats on the airplanes are comfy I really like it perfect for traveling with the falling it’s affordable
Alexia R.
They’re the biggest and most available airline. You find a flight from American almost anytime of the day or at least a night and day time flight anywhere in the world. They’re not the most comfortable seats you can sit on and their snacks aren’t that great but at least they provide them ..
Mikaela M.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think American is one of the best airlines to fly in the US. It has the best international routes, an amazing flight crew, great service (especially in first class) and reliable quality. I am never disappointed with my American experience, and if I am, someone always works to rectify it.
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
I've flown several times with this airline and although people may think that it is the best. I truly dislike flying with them. Something always goes wrong. Flights are always getting delayed by hours, and luggages are always getting lost with them. Definelty not my favorite airline
Melissa S.
One time they lost my luggage. And I was going on a cruise and didn’t have my luggage the entire cruise. I was really upset. I don’t think I’ve flown this airline since. I’m sure this happens every once in a while on any airline. But I was definitely pretty upset and it did affect my trip.
Charity M.
I've American Airlines several times in the last couple of months, and I'm impressed every time. All my flights have been on time, in flight staff is accommodating and friendly, and it's as affordable as air travel can be. Overall I'd recommend them to anyone looking for affordable travel.
Daisy c.
Purchased at: Online
American Airlines is just okay in my opinion. They will have to work hard to measure up to Delta in my opinion. Though they give adequate service you feel like you are traveling second class. This airline is less expensive which is why we fly with them. So I guess you get what you pay for.
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I typically always have a pleasant experience flying with them but I do believe that they could better accommodate guests. I love the free snacks but I'm not crazy about their customer service. If I find a cheap flighty through them I'll book it but if I could choose Delta or United I would.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?