BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown once and that will be the last time. The airline let us get on a plane knowing we would not make our connector. I was very disappointed in A.A.
Rose C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not my favorite airline to travel with. When flying in the states I prefer to fly delta. Nice customer service but the overall flight experience is so-so.
Trisha W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Reliable standard company. Always has decent flight times. Can use some improvement but definitely better than United. Overall a great company to fly with.
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
Not a bad airline. I’ve always had good experiences with them. I almost exclusively used American while I was active duty because they treat vets so well.
Chrissy D.
holiday
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew American as part of their corporate program, where you book a flight with American but you’re really on British airways. It was a normal experience.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't travel often, but when I go home (Brazil), I always fly through this guys. Always find the time and dates I need. I would appreciate more leg room.
Ericka M.
Rockford, IL
When we flew to Florida we has a great fleight, the staff was very friendly,and made me feel comfortable because i had never flown before would recommend.
L'oreale T.
The only airlines I can depend on. I've never had any issues with American Airlines. My flights are always on time and the in flight service is A-1.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Is tonight a bad Airlines only been on in one time going to Vegas and it was not that bad as a smooth ride the food was okay mediocre but it was a a flight
Zoe P.
I have only flown with them once before and it was a good experience sometimes the planes are a little outdated but sometimes others are almost futuristic.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?