BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Depending on Flight you get a movie. Depending on Flight you may get a decent snack. They are friendly and my flights were always on time and early landing.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've flown with American Airlines the most and I've never been been disspointed. The flight attendants have always been polite and seem to enjoy their jobs.
Kenia R.
Super nice & affordable. Nothing too fancy but good enough. I fall asleep most of the time but hey it gets me to my destination and that's what matters most!
Elle
New York
I’ve only used them once and it was a domestic flight from Denver to LA. It was a smooth flight but it could’ve been better as the plane was really cramped.
Irena D.
Sacramento, CA
I had a very good experience on one of their flights!! The flight attendants were very nice and they were very fast and attendant to all of the passengers!!
Paige M.
American airlines is a company I always travel with! I usually have never layovers or delays on my flights. The flight attendants and staff are always great!
Sasi S.
When they bought out US Air, I was on vacation when they were transitioning to all American Airlines, the staff at airport were amazing and I had no issues.
Stasia A.
Rockford
This airline is a pretty good one. If you ever need anything somebody will be there and all of them are so sweet I would definitely fly on his airline again.
Camila S.
Angola, IN
I love this airline, I'm a frequent flier de have been saving miles for a while, people is always willing to help, I have never had any problems with my bags
Brittany B.
Des Moines, IA
Great airline. I enjoyed the snacks and drink during the flight. My first Checked bag was free and I could also have a free carry on which was really nice!!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?