BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Mary M.
Palacios
I have flown American Airlines several times so I have downloaded the app for easy check-in. I tried several times to check in via the app the day before departure, but received the message "Error while retrieving your reservations." I also had issues logging into my account via the web to the point where it locked me out of my account.
Maxx J.
It has been a while since i’ve flown on AA, but I do remember their planes being the biggest planes I’ve ever been on. Can’t really say about their customer service it was so long ago!
Shannon B.
Darien, IL
Higher price than Southwest but sometimes worth it! Customer service is good and flight attendants also are not the worst. I love the curb side check in and have not had an issue thus far. Bad part is they charge for bags but you do have assigned seats.
Mona P.
Irivine
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Being an American airline it does have the most options for flying domestic but it is hardly the best experience you will have. I flew business for my honeymoon and despite that they would not allow me access to the lounge without paying a fee bc I was taking a connecting international flight (which was through one of the partners!)
Nicole A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has been my favorite airline. Even though there was a one time issue where my bag didn’t make it to my destination at all. I was so upset but I was able to go to stores and submit my receipts and AA did refund me 100%. Great customer service, spacious, lots of flight options. I am a member and accumulate miles so no complains from me.
Kaitlyn T.
Jupiter
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines was okay. I didn't have any major issues while flying with them, but it did seem like their aircraft was a lot less clean than others that I have flown on. I ended up getting a mysterious liquid on my bag because the tray table wasn't cleaned. Other than that the seats are small but that's what you get for the price.
Julia W.
Raleigh
I travel a lot and have Gold status on American. They make travel comfortable and efficient but their perks lag behind some of the other big airlines.

The biggest plus is on most flights you can login and watch free movies on their Gogo entertainment system. Makes the time flyby and it’s how I keep up on newer movies while on the road.
Brooke H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Elite airline. The best company to fly with for any trip. I have never experienced first class, but I am very happy with the regular eco seats. Spacious and comfortable seating.   Kind , knowledgable and professional staff. The price point is usually the highest, however, I fly with American Airlines whenever possible.
Valeria S.
Norman, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If I can rate it any lower I would!! Absolutely horrible experience I’ve ever had with them. They aren’t friendly they don’t care about you or where you have to do. Their policies change frequently so you’re never in the know and whenever you show up and confused about a NEW STUPID rule they decided to change they don’t care how it affects you. I will NEVER fly with them again.
Jennifer W.
Elon, NC
American Airlines is not one of my favorite airlines. American planes are ordinarily cramped, most rows have very little legroom, and the flights are often late. Unfortunately, American’s flight experience is par for the experiences expected from other major airlines.  I love to fly, but I don’t always love to fly American.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?