BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Sheena Z.
kingston
Travel was very easy with this company and their prices are reasonable. I typically use a different air line but I would definitely use this air line again.
Madison D.
I flew with American Airlines a few years ago for a trip to Florida and never had any issues. I would most likely fly with this airline company again.
Che-lei T.
Collegedale
Great service and easy to use website. This website allows you to track flights by sending an automatic email/text which makes it convenient when on the go.
Victoria I.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is a pretty standard airline! When flying with them, I never had any complications, the flight was smooth, and the staff was attentive and friendly.
Kelly M.
Springfield, MA
Recently took a trip to Florida on American Airlines. Very friendly and courteous service. All flight crew we're nice and pleasant. Will recomment to anyone
Emily M.
American Airlines is great! The people are very polite. I don‚Äôt fly often but when I do I use American Airlines. I have never had any issues with them.
Molly E.
Longview
The plane itself was comfortable and clean and the flight was fine. It amazes me how people will continue to put up with baggage fees and upgraded seat fees.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Don't know if is the same for all the destinations, but the planes that goes to Brazil are simply TERRIBLE, they are just so old. Terrible food and service.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Reliable. No complaints and no incidents that stand out in my mind to indicate I had a bad experience. Prices are a bit high so I don't usually fly with them
Brittany D.
Las Vegas, NV
When I've flown with them, I was able to find reasonable priced tickets. And I didn't have any issues onboard, and the staff weren't rude or anything.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?