BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Higher rates then delta and southwest airlines. Flight itself is comparable to any other commercial flight though. American Airlines Airline Company
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
American Airlines it’s an okay airline, but I have to say that there has been multiple times where my luggage simply did not arrive, and took days to get them.
Hillary R.
Not my favorite. I feel like it's too expensive for the mid-level service you get. It certainly isn't the most expensive, but they're definitely not my go to.
Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Great service from the flight attendants!! No rocky horrible landings and im a person with anxiety!! They have tv’s so u can watch a show and calm down!!
Kassie H.
This airline as always been on time for me and very nice. Downsides are the planes usually don't have tv like delta and I feel like the seats are not as comfy.
Cassi B.
Denison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the airline we use for all of our flying. We travel a lot (at least semi monthly if not more) never had an issue or be unhappy with the service.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is the very last airline I will consider flying. Every single time I fly on there the flight attendants are not pleasant. I do not enjoy them at all!
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled with American Airlines a couple of times and everything has been good. Flights on time and also during the flight they gave me a little snack.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
I've used American a few times now and so far the experience has been good. The only downside is the customer service sometimes is bad when you miss a flight!
Rachel F.
Terre Haute
Flying can be a stressful experience but with American Airlines it wasn't. The staff was pleasant and welcoming and ready to make me comfortable for my flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?