BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Leiny G.
Paterson , NJ
Tengo buena experiencia no he tenido retrasos  en la hora de salidas  o llegadas buena  atención  un poco pequeños los asientos y las maletas son exactas en el peso
Christie K.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this company because they have a tv on the back of each seat so you can watch movies. Most airplanes don't seem to have that, but American Airlines does.
Jennifer T.
I have never had a bad experience while flying on an American Airlines flight. economy seats are very small, but not any smaller than any other airline nowadays
Steph M.
Voorhees, NJ
Im a platinum American Airlines flyer. About as good as it gets in terms of American companies. Some issues but overall I personally have had very few problems.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro
They were ontime and the staff was amazing at making sure everyone was safely seated including making sure all that needed seatbelt expanders were takin cae of.
Chelcie D.
From check in to the flight American Airlines has always been one of my top choices. They make the entire process a breeze and is one of my top airline choices.
Madelyn C.
Tyler, TX
Love American Airlines! They're usually my "go-to" airline when I need to travel. They're not too expensive and I've never had any issues with customer service.
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
Nice way to travel! I like the assistance on board. My favorite part on travel with them is the nice stuff they have in duty free... (I never get anything haha)
Magali E.
Chicago
Such an amazing company to fly with! The trips are always a dream and the service is top notch! I can’t wait for my next trip to enjoy American Airlines again!
Marie C.
Lake Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have always used American Airlines with no issues. They have always been a great choice for us. Friendly flight attendants. Friendly pilots. Friendly staff.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?