American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,894 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I was currently traveling with my 3 month old and had more baggage than i could carry by myself. The flight attendant did not help us to our seat nor did she assist me in putting my bags in the over head compartment. Very unwelcoming when i got on the plane as well. Unfortanely.
The flight attendants are always friendly and happy to help with anything. They often have free wifi on the plane and flying with American is always an enjoyable flight.
American Airlines (AA) is a good company to travel with. I once lost my bag which happens when travelling sometimes but they worked to locate it and have it on the next flight for me which was good. The overall experience is good when travelling AA and I'd recommend if you need a good price too.
If you're looking for a safe reliable comfortable homely Airline this is the one for you not only is it all of the above that I had just stated but it is very cheap and dependable My Flights always fall through and I never cancelled! Regardless of its cheapness does not mean it's quality is cheap
Friendly flight attendants, never had an issue in any of my AA flights. I’m an uneasy flier so the crew helps keep me at ease. Customer service has always been friendly.
American tends to be my go to airline because of their reasonable prices and their loyalty program. The space is decent, and customer service tends to be good. Personally I have never had any major negative experiences with American Airlines and I have had the opportunity to redeem my miles for flights. A plus is that they are part of One World Star Alliance so you can use the miles used in other airlines that belong to One World.
I want to like American Airlines because their fares are most always cheaper and schedules are more convenient than others from my home city...but, their customer service is subpar, especially the airport check in process. Until they improve the airport experience, they are a secondary choice.
This company has been so great to us! We have traveled to Florida, California, Nevada and Arizona with them and they are so great and attentive. The pilot seemed to have control real well because we hardly felt anything!
American Airlines has always been a good airline. I wish it did not cost so much for my baggage and some of their planes could use some updating on the interior/ a better cleaning after each flight, but they’re on the cheaper end and have always gotten me where I need to go safely and on time.
I recently traveled to my country with this airline and I liked it, it would only improve the attention to the passengers sometimes they are a little abrupt when they attend us, either because we do not speak the same language or other reasons. otherwise everything is excellent.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos