BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19894)
Gene H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was currently traveling with my 3 month old and had more baggage than i could carry by myself.  The flight attendant did not help us to our seat nor did she assist me in putting my bags in the over head compartment.  Very unwelcoming when i got on the plane as well. Unfortanely.
Alyssa P.
The flight attendants are always friendly and happy to help with anything. They often have free wifi on the plane and flying with American is always an enjoyable flight.
Ellie (.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines (AA) is a good company to travel with. I once lost my bag which happens when travelling sometimes but they worked to locate it and have it on the next flight for me which was good. The overall experience is good when travelling AA and I'd recommend if you need a good price too.
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
If you're looking for a safe reliable comfortable homely Airline this is the one for you not only is it all of the above that I had just stated but it is very cheap and dependable My Flights always fall through and I never cancelled! Regardless of its cheapness does not mean it's quality is cheap
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Friendly flight attendants, never had an issue in any of my AA flights. I’m an uneasy flier so the crew helps keep me at ease. Customer service has always been friendly.
Christie M.
somewhere in puerto rico...
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American tends to be my go to airline because of their reasonable prices and their loyalty program. The space is decent, and customer service tends to be good. Personally I have never had any major negative experiences with American Airlines and I have had the opportunity to redeem my miles for flights. A plus is that they are part of One World Star Alliance so you can use the miles used in other airlines that belong to One World.
Byron T.
White Pine
I want to like American Airlines because their fares are most always cheaper and schedules are more convenient than others from my home city...but, their customer service is subpar, especially the airport check in process. Until they improve the airport experience, they are a secondary choice.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This company has been so great to us! We have traveled to Florida, California, Nevada and Arizona with them and they are so great and attentive. The pilot seemed to have control real well because we hardly felt anything!
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
American Airlines has always been a good airline. I wish it did not cost so much for my baggage and some of their planes could use some updating on the interior/ a better cleaning after each flight, but they’re on the cheaper end and have always gotten me where I need to go safely and on time.
Daylin M.
Louisville
I recently traveled to my country with this airline and I liked it, it would only improve the attention to the passengers sometimes they are a little abrupt when they attend us, either because we do not speak the same language or other reasons. otherwise everything is excellent.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?