BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Cynthia K.
Enjoyed my comfortable flight. In my experience I've been with a friendly flight crew. This is the only airline that I have ever used, so this review is subject to change.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Majority of the time when I'm traveling I fly with AA, love how modern their flights are, the service is great and I always usually arrive to my destination earlier than expected.
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
I choose them to go to San Diego and back home. The staff was nice but the seating was way too close for my comfort level. not to mention very limited space for baggage!!
Anabel R.
Check in process was smooth, my husband had a carry on and they said he had to check in but it was over the weight limit for a Carr on and they checked it in for free!
Angie📸 L.
Jackson Heights , NY
It’s a great Airline and the tickets price are amazing, I used to travel twice a month and I ultimately got tickets from AA . The flew were amazing and the pilots are just fast , they said a time but you got early to the destination.
brooke b.
Lewisville, TX
The only issue I have with AA is that the crew is always so miserable and unfriendly it seems. Other than that the prices are good and they get me where I need to go.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
AA has stepped up their game & has made flying pleasurable. There's wifi on board now! & the staff is friendly & my bags have never been lost. Always smooth sailing
Beatriz V.
Glen Ridge, NJ
First time flying with American Airlines and I was pleasantly. The lounge was clean, comfortable and good. The beverages were good but the food a little haphazard menu wise. There was a choice but the combinations a little unusual. Nice big windows to enjoy watching the planes come and go. Friendly staff and very attentive. Reminder they do not call the flights so you need to pay attention to the time.
Ashlee S.
Washington, DC
Awful and much more expensive since merging with US Airways. So disappointing. The one positive thing about this is that they have a TON of flights to everywhere.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
They are some of the friendliest airline people. I have never had a problem with this company and I fly with them multiple times a year. Never had a bad flight :)
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?