BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Caroline E.
New Orleans
I hate flying American. I’ve never had a positive flight experience: the flights tend to be delayed, I’ve experienced unexpected cancelations and bumpy travel.
Stephy J.
Delray Beach, FL
Eh... After traveling with airlines outside of the USA I realize just how much our airlines are slacking. I do really like their aa frequent flyer program tho.
Alex U.
Ponte Vedra, FL
You have to pay extra for almost everything, but if you can pack light and plan on your flight being somewhat delayed than you can get away for a great price.
Katelyn K.
winfield, ks
My dad is retired from American Airlines! We have always flown it! Since becoming an adult I have flown a few others and American Airlines is by far the best!
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Haven’t flown on this airline in a while but enjoyed my coach experience every time! Will be traveling to Canada soon hopefully this airline will have a deal 👌
Kate W.
Clinton, MS
American allows you to choose your own seat online, which is great; it can even be changed the day of the flight! The only downside, is that bags are not free.
Riley J.
good enough couldve been more comfy but i got there no probelms and the staff was freidnly. they even made people switch so me and my family could sit together
Kylie C.
Ocean City, NJ
I have only dealt with them one time. But I had a great experience. It was a great flight and the costumer service was very good. I would fly with them again.
laura s.
los angeles
AA is the best airlines I've flown so far. The planes are on time and the flight attendants are friendly. when I go tho EEUUmy first choice whenever traveling.
Bri'ana C.
Philadelphia
Great service. TV’s with free movies on the back of each seat was a major plus for me. You also receive complimentary headphones, blankets, drinks and snacks.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?