BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Heather E.
Killeen, TX
It's a bit more to fly American than other airlines, buy I have had less problems with them than delta. Luggage is always at my destination and haven't missed a connecting flight.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've been an American frequent flier for about 10 years. Every airline has some problems, but I've actually never had a bad experience with them. I will definitely fly AA again.
Amazing service !! I love the in flight movies and snacks. The staff is very nice and amazing. I have always flew safely amazingly! I fly all the time and prefer this airline !
Jan L.
My experience with American airlines so far has been great, the attendants are very attentive and I have traveled with disabled folks and they have assisted us without a problem
suhail h.
its always a pleasure to travel with this amazing airline company. i feel comfortable at his airplanes. the food is amazing and always at time. one of my favorites airlines.
Liz S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Although there's not much about the airline itself that stands out, and it sure doesn't offer cookies during the flight, its hubs are awesome, clean, and full of things to do.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I'm so sad I can't take american airline straight flights from pittsburgh to Dallas anymore to visit my brother! I love the airline and always use it to travel to Florida now!
Am C.
Salem, NH
I don't have a loyalty to an airline, I will fly what ever is cheap, however if it is close in price I will use American. I feel that hey have better customer service than the other airlines and have helped me when I needed it. They also have a good in flight entertainment program.
Alicia A.
Never have I had such a difficult time flying as I did when I traveled with AA. I avoid them unless they are BY FAR the cheapest ticket. I guess you get what you pay for.
Ha B.
Price is affordable, service is great, food is awful. They have nice TVs on planes that fly overnight, which is great! However, extremely disappointed with quality of food.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?