BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20030)
Najla W.
Mesquite , TX
Its always a pleasure to fly American Airline. Its my preferred airline. Affordable prices and friendly flight attendants. If I had it my way I would fly with American airlines every opportunity it get. But unfortunately a have to go with what meets me budget at the time

Belinda D.
Memphis
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy using American Airline Company and have always love their planes because they are very large an spacious. I have never had a problem flying American Airline and will continue using them. I would recommend them to anyone to try and just suggest that your information is correct and you abide by all rules.
Melissa R.
Charlotte, NC
American Airlines is pretty average. Sometimes I have bad experiences and other times good ones. I have platinum pro status, so I can only imagine that people without any status have much worse customer service. I guess all airlines are pretty bad though. Airline miles don't really get you anywhere.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I lumping LOATHE American Airlines. Flights are ALWAYS delayed. No matter what. Ever since I set foot on my first AA flight at the age of 6 to current I've always been delayed HOURS. EVERY. SINGLE. FLIGHT. And none of the AA employees give a shit. So either they aren't paying them enough to give one, or AA just doesn't care either. NOPE.
Lindsay R.
Washington, DC
I flew American from Ft Lauderdale to Washington D.C. and had a lovely experience. Easy check in ahead of time, no fuss at the gate. The plane was nice and clean. Not really much more to say! It was also the cheapest flight at the time so its always a bonus when the cheap flight is a pleasant one :)
Brooke M.
Allston , MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AA and I thought it was okay. The service was sub par, there is little leg room (I am 5'8 female so I can only imagine people taller than me feel). The things I have heard about how they treat minorities make me give this line 2 stars but I personally have not been discriminated against.
Erica B.
Chattanooga
I have had only good experiences! They have always been on time and friendly. Their prices are great! My airport only gives me the choice of 3 airlines but they have always giving me the best service. I don’t always get my reward points though when I travel through work like I would with delta
Trend T.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always use this airlines when I go to travel anywhere. I would recommend this airlines to anyone. The airplanes are getting better and better everyday. I have been traveling with them for 20 years and hands down the best airlines out there. Always trying to make your flight the best you ever had.
Sábata S.
Syracuse, NY
American Airlines Airline Company
It’s definitely the worst airline I’ve ever flight with!! My family came from Cancun to visit me at NY. And in the moment of take the flight back to Cancun they had problems because AA system magically doesn’t accept their names anymore!!! It was on the same reservation of the first flight, which makes no sense at all have problem on the second flight and not in the previous ones!! AA spent so much time trying to solve it that my hole family lost the flight, and after that the weather conditions got terrible cause of winter lake effect that we had to rent a van and drive them until Philadelphia to get another flight next night!!
Megan W.
Garner, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not my favorite airline by any stretch of the imagination but I fly with them frequently because they often have best price or times. Customer service could use a revamp.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?