Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Sudbury , Ontario
Would you fly American to Hawaii? If not, which airline would you choose to do so?
rebecca p.
I would
Susie  S.
Susie S.
2 years, 8 months ago
I would fly United. I've flown from Chicago to Honolulu multiple times on United, great experience with no issues.
Jodi J.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently flew to Chicago in first class (as a gift) and it was all that impressive. Our seats were a bit larger but other than that nothing fancy for paying like three times more! Overall though I like flying with AA.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Chicago, Il
3 years, 7 months ago
I've flown American and United to Hawaii and I would definitely choose United over AA. United has overall more flexibility in scheduling.
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
In my honest opinion, flights to Hawaii are really more about where you're coming from than where you're going. I usually fly Delta, but that's because of my home airport and connection choices. If you are in LA, you have many airline choices because it's the hub from which most domestic direct flights depart for Hawaii. If you're in Dallas, Chicago, or Miami, then you're probably going to find American has more amenable options.
Lei M.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
4 years ago
I am from Hawaii and have flown many airlines to and from the islands. Hawaiian Airlines is the best in my opinion. The seats are comfy, food is complimentary, and they really help visitors get in the mood for their vacations. For example, the in-flight magazine has high quality photos and articles, they show short video clips on hula and other cultural topics.
Donna G.
Donna G.
Vacaville, CA
4 years ago
Flew to Maui on American in First class. Service was excellent.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Normal, Il
4 years, 2 months ago
I have previously flown to Hawaii with American and it was a great experience! Everyone was so nice and very helpful!! Very organized and on time, I would definitley recommend this airline to anyone who is planning on traveling!