Breanna H.
philadelphia
They eventually get you where you’re going and the flight staff are usually kind, but I’ve had so many delays (including spending the night as a young girl by myself in Chicago, with the airport assuming I would take a sketchy van to a nearby hotel with a couple of vouchers when I was supposed to be getting to class in London). They also have quite the problem with a lack of space in seating (I’m not tall at all and I have no legroom to spare) as well as in the overhead bins (my bags always have to fit under the seat in front of me because there is never room up top). But, because my airport is so small, I don’t have another option unless I want to drive a few hours to a different airport.