Johnnie V.
Danville
The Flight was lovely and on time,everyone who was employed there that came into contact with me were extremely helpful and nice.This was my first time flying so I didn’t know what to do or where to go so I had a lot of help from the folks that worked there.
I was rather nervous at first but the crew they had really made me feel welcome and calm. The only bad thing about it was during my flight transfer I bought  a sandwich didn’t like the bread.

I have to say everything went smoothly and if I get the chance to fly again it will definitely be with American Airlines