Andrea D.
New york, NY
I typically do not change airlines, but American had some great options for Vacations through American Vacations. The customer service rep who set me up for the trip was extremely helpful the process, but screwed up my reservation. They did not realize it until I was already in Mexico and pretty much told me they could not fix the reservation and we were stuck. The flight to Mexico, the airline staff was rude to many people when they were asked questions. The plane was comfortable, had entertainment, and the food was ok.