American Airlines Airline Company

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I’d love to visit Egypt one day 😍American Airlines Airline Company
Start your review of American Airlines Airline Company!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight.in reviews
...Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendantsin reviews
They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers.in reviews
The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. in reviews
...other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers.in reviews
Stephan W.
Avon, OH
I've traveled a lot in my career and would never recommend this airline to anyone. I find that in general, most airlines are basically the same once you get up in the air. American Airlines is no different, however their customer service is where this company fails to keep up with the competition. The last time I flew AA, my wife and I checked four bags for our selves and our two sons including a portable crib and a car seat. Upon arrival, three of the bags were damaged beyond repair including both the crib and car seat. We were told by the "claim specialist" (an actual employee of American Airlines" that this is exactly why he didn't check bags when he flew. The fact that an employee of AA would think so poorly of his own company speaks to the poor quality of customer care that they represent. I tried to write a letter after the fact and was sent a generic (and somewhat insulting) form letter response basically saying that it wasn't their problem. It really puts you in a tough spot with young kids because you really don't have many other options when traveling. You need car seats and a crib. Very disappointed and will never fly again.
Rossana C.
The times I have traveled with american airlines have been second to none I have been treated excellent the service is top notch and the deal is very friendly. My first option to travel within the United States
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
It's a good Airline to fly with. I his don't like that now they charge you for suitcases.
Unique W.
San Antonio, TX
Lost my luggage!!! Good thing it was a one way home, also I had a Delayed flight/layover. I don't know if I'd use them again
Lilian M.
8400 nw 25th st suite 100, Doral, Florida
definitivamente a la hora de viajar son los primeros que me llegan a la mente, cuando hablamos de American Airlines, hablamos de calidad y confort, mayoría de las veces he viajado con ellos y lo mejor de todo es el servicio tan atento que brinda el personal
Mayte S.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been in this like once, it has good service like any airline but I wish they had better food.
Mia C.
Guaynabo
My go-to airline! Great service and staff, always have a smooth flight with my family, best airline there is a do say so myself! Favorite part are the entertainment they give! I most of the time use only this airline! i am overall satisfied!!!
Michael R.
Maricopa, AZ
When using this airline, staff are always friendly and helpful. If you're having trouble finding the correct gate they have a mobile app to check your flight information as well.
Madison T.
I'm terrified of planes and the flight attendants on AA made me feel so comfortable. The tv that came out of my arm rest was a really cool detail that kept me distracted the whole flight. The only way I'll fly is with AA!
Meghan D.
Washington, DC
I appreciate that American has some of the more reliable routes for me to get around, but their always seem to be a bit higher than their competitors.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosalia S.
PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
il y a 5 mois
Jamila M. il y a 5 mois
I would love to go to Paris!!! Been watching "Emily in Paris" on Netflix and the scenes are AMAZING!
Heather N.
Dillsburg, PA
il y a 6 mois
American Airlines Airline Company cancelled my flight and rescheduled it on a day I couldn’t go. Now I’m being told to use them quickly or lose it all. How do I just get my money back?
Yesenia M. il y a 6 mois
If you used a credit card to book, check to see if they cover travel insurance. If customer service at American Airlines doesn't do squat you can ask your credit card to see what they can do.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
il y a un an
Tracey D. il y a un an
Yes, Miami is a beautiful, fun, and happening place. My favorite places in Florida are Destin and the Keys.
rebekah B.
il y a un an
Jenn H. il y a un an
I know you have to show proof of a negative covid test prior to getting on plane