American Airlines 3-Piece Luggage Set, 21"

by American Airlines

Can someone give me details about this product?
Start your review of American Airlines 3-Piece Luggage Set, 21"!
How would you rate this product?
Gurnee, IL
love this luggage set. super sleek & easy to clean after a sunny, sandy, getaway. i also never have to worry about the size of it while flying.
Cartersville, GA
Horrible ... they charge feeds over feeds ... nothing it’s free on luggage anymore ... but other than that comfortable to travel with them
brownsville
Loved it great product. Super useful and worth the money. Really helps with organization, lots of pockets and space. No improvements needed
Longwood
It’s very durable and it works really well, the set is definitely worth the money. I’ve used it for a while now, as I travel for work
Lutz, FL
This time it was all amazing the time travel. can wait to travel more times in my future. love being albel to go to different city.
Fordyce, AR
Excellent luggage set! I love the carry on bag! It fits everything I need for caddy on. And it’s helpful when you have little ones.
I ever fly with American Airlines because the people are so amazing and is the only airline go to my island Puerto Rico direct.
Springfield, MO
Great luggage set. We were able to buy them, bring them home, pack right away and leave. We haven't had a problem with them yet
McAllen
I like these for travel. They hold a decent amount of stuff. They are a little over priced for what you get on my opinion.
Brooklyn
Me and my family always fly with the best airline for us that is American Airlines with 3 piece of luggage set 21 inches.