Americaine Americaine Benzocaine Topical Anesthetic First Aid Spray uploaded by Chaya K.

BY AMERICAINE

Maximum Strength Benzocaine 20% Stops the pain and itch fast. For minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburns. Questions?  see more...

Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No First Aid kit is complete without the hospital formula Americaine benzocaine topical anesthetic spray. It stops the pain & itch fast for minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburns. My kids ask for this product my name!!!
Hazel L.
This spray was cold and I don't think it worked that well. I thought it was soothing for a minute but it did not work for me. I would not buy it again. I wish I could get rid of my itching. I just have to keep searching!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Very good. Soothes pain and burns. Also great for razor burn. Price was not bad, comparable to any other spray of the sort.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I love using this because it stops the pain and itching fast for minor cuts.I use this when needed and it works very well

Walgreens