A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette

by Thierry Mugler

A*MEN PURE HAVANE

Can I get complements with this[product:a*men-pure-havane-eau-de-toilette] ?
Start your review of A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette!
Kathryn D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kathryn D.
A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kathryn D.
It’s autumn and it’s time for this fragrance to come out and play! This is an amazing honeyed tobacco. It’s so warm and comforting. I believe this is being discontinued, so if you can find it buy it, it’s fantastic. On my skin I get about 6 hours out of this. The spray is annoying, but all the scents in this packaging from Mugler were like that.
Nelson Gil Escano  G.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette uploaded by Nelson Gil Escano  G.
Qué Bolá Chico? " -"Pure Heaven" M A S T E R P I E C E: fragrance level WAOOOO! Rusty tobacco with a small sensation of camphor and subtle smell of cherries, I feel a rich explosion of smoke pipe and cigarette. Strongly addictive, I just can not stop sniffing it. It feels quite honeyed, chocolatose and vanilla, especially in the final drying. Just out of curiosity I decided to do a mini survey among friends and family about the smell of PHTM, and here are some opinions. Smells like... ? "vanilla" "Chocolate" "Wood" "Cinnamon" "Flowers" "Sweet Tobacco" "I do not know what it smells, but it is delicious" What we were all agreed upon is the fascinating aroma of it. My co-workers almost spent all day talking about the smell and my 7-year-old daughter forced me to apply it on her wrists. It projects very well and longevity is supersonic. You feel that big bubble of tobacco / chocolate, you smell,smell and you can not stop sniffing, (without exaggerating). It seems to me that it is a "waterproof" scent, you moisten the applied area and still feel it subtly. Climate: cool and cold does better work. Packaging and Bottle: I am not a smoker, but I feel like I am uncovering a box of cigars, beautiful presentation, the bottle is brown, plastic and a divine design with that golden star. The truth this is a very important contribution to perfumery, so while you can, I recommend buying it, do not pass you as a friend who was "scared" when he knew that it is limited edition. 10/10 Bottle 2014
Zach P.
Mukwonago, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Great flanker from the Amen line, this time focusing on key notes of white honey and tobacco. A fine sweetness that rests over tobacco creates a warm inviting smell that is pleasant in the cooler weather.
member-30bfe
A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette uploaded by member-30bfe
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice sweet tobacco scent. Hints of honey and the Amen signature scent as well. Cannot go wrong with this.wear during winter. This scent PROJECTS ! Well done fragrance the name captured the scent. Pure Havan !
jarrod A.
Hartselle, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Honey tobacco scent with a cherry vide in the top. I like how it smells but I dont wear it often bc I have other tobacco scents that I prefer more. Fall and winter with about average performance.
jarrod A.
Hartselle, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Im a fan of the mugler line in general and a fan of pure havane. Its great for those cold fall and winter days. My wife is not a fan tho she doesnt hate when i wear it but shes also not excited about it either.
Isabella S.
My boyfriend bought this and i don’t let him wear it out. ( JK ) it smells freaking AMAZING! lol Good price, long lasting you can smell it from a mile away and you’ll be asking “ what are you wearing “ haha. he for sure recommends it to all his friends!
Cortney K.
Chesapeake, VA
I actually can't stand this smell sorry to say. My step dad wears this cologne all the time, I can't stand to be in the same room as him when he does
Claudiu R.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
A*Men Pure Havane Eau De Toilette uploaded by Claudiu R.
A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for men. A*Men Pure Havane was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier. Top notes are white honey and Tobacco; middle notes are Vanille, Cacao and Patchouli; base notes are Amber, French labdanum and Styrax,according to Fragrantica. From the initial spray, PH is very wet, it's juicy, it's overly sweet, it's pungent the tobacco was raw and damp. It's top notes almost smells like a chocolate malt that was spiked with Captain Morgan's coconut rum. Pure Havane it’s a perfect blend of tobacco, cacao, and honey that creates a delectable fragrance. I get a strong cherry accord (idk where come from cause the cherry note is not listed) which gives way to sweet tobacco, gorgeous! The middle notes are quite enjoyable: honey, oat, tobacco, chocolate, tonka bean, vanilla. No smokiness though, which I guess is nice and somewhat unexpected because a lot of tobacco scents have some smoke and darker leather too. Pure Havane is not a dark smokey spicy leather, this is essentially a gourmand fragrance but really pleasant and yet still masculine. There is a distinct freshness coming from the patchouli which makes it suit warm weather in my opinion. Plus it is an EdT so it’s naturally more effervescent anyway. Did anyone tried this one in the spring and summer? This to me is a perfect daytime summer/spring fragrance, which is surprising considering the dominant notes of tobacco, honey and vanilla. Pure Havane is best suited for fall and winter but I’m wearing this during the summer at least 4-5 times. Longevity is good, I’m getting 8+h with good projection and silage for the first 2-3h and very versatile for any occasion. #influencer #perfume #perfumes #parfum #parfumes #parfume #parfumerie
Shakira B.
Orlando, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great tobacco based fragrance that lasts really long with strong projection and sillage. A cheaper alternative to Xerjoff Naxos with a similar scent profile. Come in a really nice presentation and a unique bottle. A++ fragrance