BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #25 in Books

Amelia Bedelia is in bright, full color! Now available for the first time as an I Can Read Book, this ever-popular story has a fresh look that fans -- old and new -- will celebrate. Ever since Amelia Bedelia made her debut almost thirty years ago, young readers have been laughing out loud at the antics of this literal-minded but charming housekeeper who never fails to confound the Rogers family. After all, who knows better than Amelia Bedelia what "dust the furniture" and "dress a chicken" really mean! Peggy Parish's simple and hilarious story is a classic that children will enjoy again and again. see more...

• What's your favorite mix up that you remember Amelia ever having?2 Answers
  • who all read these growing up? lol6 Answers
  • I loved these books when I was younger does anyone know a place t...7 Answers
Amelia Bedelia (Revised) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading these as a class when I was in elementry and I'd always laugh through this story because of how funny it was." in 8 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
best childhood reads. something about this book that wanted me too read more. it was a great read for me. the storyline was great . highly recommend them to kids that are starting to read. the illustrations are great too!! this is a must read for kids
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely LOVED Amelia Bedelia books as a kid. She is such a creative and engaging character who gets herself into all sorts of trouble and interesting predicaments. The books are funny and oddly enough open the door to have good learning moments with your kids.
Kayla P.
These are some of the best childrens books out there. They are cute and fun. The books aren't very long which makes them great bed time stories or great for story time at any point of the day. It is a great way to introduce kids to language and other ways of speaking.
Samantha R.
Amelia Bedelia is all I read in first grade! I enjoyed reading these books because they were comical. Amelia Bedelia is a very literal person, and it is so funny to see how she interprets everyday things said to her! I would recommend this book to new readers!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read these books growing up and I highly recommend them. They are just so cute. I also loved that Amelia Bedelia character. She is so literal with everything she does. So, there are misunderstanding that are so obvious that it makes them laughable.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love all Amelia Bedelia books, they were always so much fun when i was younger. I believe i read all of them, and i would reread them all over again because they're really good books.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
LOVED these books! She is funny and so kind and a great character. I love the illustrations and do recommend individuals that have children to purchase; you won't regret it!
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I just finished reading Amelia Bedelia (Revised) (Hardcover) for the first time ever. This book is written for kids but it made me laugh. Amelia Bedelia didn't have a clue when it came to her list of things to do. She did everything wrong. The author Peggy Parish is brilliant. I recommend this book to readers of all ages.
Rachel N.
Amelia Bedelia books have always been one of my favorite, series since I  was a child. Amelia was definitely my favorite person, she's very funny too. I love how she always takes mr. And mrs. Rogers directions quite literally, making a mess out of things but always making up for it in the end, and melting our hearts with kindness and laughter. I never knew idioms could be so funny. I would highly recommend reading this if you haven't already. I believe Amelia is suitable for all ages!
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My grandmother bought me my first Amelia Bedelia book when I was little because she said that her antics reminded her so much of me, lol. By the time I had outgrown the series, I lost count of how many books I'd collected. This is a super cute series for the young ones, teaching them about double meanings of things while providing entertainment.
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
Who remembers reading these when they were a kid?
Shelby B.
Shoreline, WA
What's the best age group for these books? Reading level?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I loved these books when I was younger does anyone know a place that sells them so I can get them for my daughter to enjoy them just as much as I did
Dee J.
who all read these growing up? lol
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Puedo encontrar este libro en espanol?