Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Milk Storage Kit

by Ameda

Pump, Store, Pour. Ameda's unique flange adapter easily twists onto any Ameda pump flange and allows for easy bag attachment. No more sticky tapes or twist ties that can tear and break. Gusseted bottom 5-oz milk storage bags feature convenient pour spout helps prevent spills when dispensing. Easy-close zip seal won't leak and allows Mom to dispense smaller amounts when needed. 40 count refill pack (no flange adapters included).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Milk Storage Kit!
Riverview
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Product worked great. I used it everyday to start out with my breastfeeding journey. Bags are tough to open up, but that didn’t bother me because that meant that the milk was stored properly.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the pour feature! The bags are very sturdy and convenient. These are my go-to bags for storing milk to send with my baby to the babysitter or traveling. Highly recommend
Royalton, IL
I really enjoy that there is a spout on the bag to make pouring the milk out easier. I don't like how hard it is to seal the bag. But once it is sealed it is a tight seal.
san jose
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product very useful storing all my extra milk. There’s nothing really to improve, I’m pretty sure my baby like this product because it meet all my expectations I recommend this product to any parent mostly new mom like me.
Vacaville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how easy they are to pour into bottle. Convenient feature of labeling. Great value but they are a little expensive. They did meet my expectations. I am not sure if baby liked it. Hes too small. I would definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Seattle, WA
I bought these for my wife because they were our only option when we were out and realized we didn't have any storage bags with us. After using it and fighting with them to keep them open and usable we might have been better just expressing milk and not trying to store it because they were so hard to keep open and they don't seal that well. if there are any other options available to you, go that other route.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product for moms on the run. Pumping takes forever and this definitely help reduce some of the work (dishes) and time by being able to pump directly into the bag.
Toledo
The ameda storage bags are very helpful and last for a good amount of time. Definitely saves a lot of room in my tiny freezer. Sometimes when i pour the milk from the storage into the bottle it can leak and not so much make it into the bottle. It’s definitely worth the purchasing.
Del City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bags and so did my husband because all you have to do is snip the top corner off to pour into a bottle! I just wished they held more than 5oz!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The storage bags didn’t fit that much milk and were just not convenient for me. I wouldn’t buy this brand again simply because it didn’t fit enough milk

Looking for your answer?