Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Milk Storage Kit

by Ameda

Pump, Store, Pour. Ameda's unique flange adapter easily twists onto any Ameda pump flange and allows for easy bag attachment. No more sticky tapes or twist ties that can tear and break. Gusseted bottom 5-oz milk storage bags feature convenient pour spout helps prevent spills when dispensing. Easy-close zip seal won't leak and allows Mom to dispense smaller amounts when needed. 40 count refill pack (no flange adapters included).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Milk Storage Kit!
Mount Laurel , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
These baggies are perfect! They fit in my breastfeeding 🤱🏾 bag easily and take up virtually no room. Easy to use and store.
Yonkers , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product didn’t work to well for me and my family I found it to be a bit messy and complicated for husband to open
Bay Point , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great bags for freezing and storing breastmilk, they are a great value for the price. It went beyond my expectations.
Brookings, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn’t pump much when I breastfed but when I did I was gifted these bags and they worked well for what I needed.
riverside, ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it's job no leakage, no spills, the oz is kinda off but most bags are I go by bottle oz not what the bag says
Winona, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love these storage bags! The pouring spout makes transferring the milk from bag to bottle so much easier!
New Richmond, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They work just as good as any other brand and do exactly what they're supposed to do . keep my frozen milk safe .
Dayton, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like that these bags have a side where you can rip open the bag easily and pour the milk into the bottle.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So far these bags seem to store my milk well and keep it fresh whether it’s in a freezer or the fridge.
Charlotte
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The fact that that you can pump directly into the bags is great. Very convenient for a busy mama.

Looking for your answer?