Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Breast Milk Storage Bags

The Store‘N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags are a convenient storage solution for breast milk. With use of an adapter, these bags are compatible with all Ameda® HygieniKit® Milk Collection Systems. You can pump directly into the bags, then seal and store in your fridge or freezer. When time to use your stored milk, the unique pour spout below the zip seal allows for easier transfer into a feeding container and helps to prevent milk loss.

• Easy-close zip seal so bags won’t leak
  • Unique tear-and-pour spout helps prevent spills during milk transfer
  • No more sticky tape or twist ties—unique flange adapters easily attach to pump kits and channel milk flow below the zip seal to prevent milk loss
  • Gusseted bottom allows filled bag to stand on its own
  • Freezer safe
  • BPA free, DEHP free

Does it work well with any type of pumps?
Start your review of Ameda Store 'N Pour™ Breast Milk Storage Bags!
Jacqueline D.
Walker, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved that the milk could be directly pumped into the bags and the bag had a pour tip so that made transfer from bag to bottle so much easier.
Katie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My sister actually gave me these that she had had leftover and I loved them! They have a nice place on the side to cut for when you want to pour the milk out. The oz labels are easy to read and have a nice spot to put the date.
Tawanda J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bags are great! I don’t pump into them - I pour from my medela pumping bottles but they hold about 5.5 ounces, haven’t leaked and my hubby loves the tear off spout so they’re a winner in this house for sure!
Jeri E.
Williamsburg, VA
These Ameda store and pour bags were my favorite! I loved the convenience of pouring it on a bottle with the little spout on the bag. They're thick bags that don't leak. My only complaint is I wish they held up to 10 oz like other brands. Highly recommend them to all breastfeeding mothers!
Rebecca P.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Not my favorite storing bags. I pump a good bit and prefer bigger storage bags. Also, breast milk expands when frozen and this bag does not give that extra room for expansion.
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
The best breast milk storage bag available. Perfect for moms who pump daily. I just love the pour spout. No milk gets wasted or caught up in the top seal as with other bags. Sturdy plastic design makes it easy to stand up on the counter top without flipping over. You can pump right into the bag and it just makes mom life so much easier. Worth the money.
Michelle B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Like that you can skip the edge off for easy pour, but this does cause some issues if you don’t want to use the whole bag at once. And if you pour out the top, you have to be careful that it doesn’t spill out the holes at the top
Katheryne  G.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This a ameda store n pour breast milk storage I only used it for a couple of days but it was good and easy to use
Whitney A.
Zion Crossrds, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My insurance sent me these breast milk storage bags as free promotion for being on their policy. I love these storage bags for breast milk. They work wonderful in the freezer or in the fridge. They do not “go” with any of my preferred breast pumps but they do hold my milk fine, which I weigh on a food scale and then storage in fridge or freezer. They do make me slightly nervous in the fridge so they get stood up inside a tupperware so they do not tip over. I love how they easily fit in our warmer before pouring into the bottle for baby.
Rachel  W.
Anoka, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
These were great to store milk in. The zipper held everything in and I never had the milk leak out. These are easy to transfer milk into to save space in the fridge.