BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS

Find baby bottles, nipples and milk storage at Target.com! Ameda offers many options for collecting and storing breast milk. All milk storage products are made without bpa and are freezer-safe. The store n pour breast milk storage bags feature everything a mother could want: - easy-close zip seal so bags won t leak - unique tear-and-pour spout helps prevent spills during milk transfer - gusseted bottom allows filled bag to stand on its own - no more sticky tape or twist ties unique flange adapters easily attach to pump kits and channel milk flow below the zip seal to prevent milk loss. Pump directly into the store n pour breast milk storage bags. - pre-sterilized. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely my favorite of the breastmilk storage bags. I hated trying to pour milk into the bottles using other brands. The slit you can cut and pour from helped tremendously. I also loved that you could hang them directly on a pump using the adapters instead of pumping into bottles and then pouring into bags.
Kori M.
Macon, GA
I've tried almost every brand of storage bags on the market and I hate these:/ they're so small I'll have to thaw out two bags by the time I use them. The mouth/ zipper part doesn't open very wide at all so when i went to pour my milk in it spilled and when I tried to seal it the milk dribbled out over the top so if I'd try to freeze it the milk would habe kept the seal open. I didn't even attempt to use the attachments because I've used another brand with attachments and it was a nightmare. When I went to tear the bag it disnt tear at first but I figured the spout would still pour.... No I spilled that liquid gold everywhere so I tries to make the opening bigger and about ripped the bag in half. These are HORRIBLE as if breast pumping isn't time consuming enough.
Stephanie T.
The best storage system for pumping moms. I love the seal, never had any leaks and the pour system was very easy to use. Bags were also durable and no bags popped open on me when freezing breast milk either. We are expecting another child in a few months, and I'm already fully with these in preparation
Jessica W.
These bags are fabulous! they didn't leak and the tear off spout on the side are the best for pouring and not wasting a single drop of liquid gold!
Ashley M.
Really impressed with these bags! I had never used them before but I had no leakage and I love the pour spout option.
Jennifer T.
Mega Parent Expert
I received a sample of these with my pump. I loved the fact that I could just pump right into the bag however it was a bit more complicated to deal with than I'd like. Getting the attachment out of the bag was tricky without spilling the milk. I don't think I'd recommend these because they're aren't worth the price. I did like the pour features though and wish all bags came with that because I've lost a lot of milk trying to pour from the big opening with flaps in the way.
Sara D.
I really like these bags. Being able to pump directly into the bag makes for less clean-up. However you do have to have a separate attachment to use these bags(which means more parts to clean and keep track of). One downside to these bags are that they are not very big. I find that I have to use more of these bags compared to other brands. I can store up to 12 oz on other brands. I can only store a maximum of 8 in these bags.
Brandi C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried other storage bags in the past but these are the best! I have not had any leaks and it seems to keep the milk lasting longer while frozen.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Does it work well with any type of pumps?