Ameda Purely Yours Ultra™ Breast Pump

by Ameda

Whether mom is returning to work or wants a fast and easy pumping experience, the Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump designed for daily use, is the ideal pump. The Purely Yours Ultra comes with our lightweight and stylish Dottie Tote to discreetly carry your pump and other accessories. The Dottie Tote is made from premium easy-to-clean fabric, has an outside zipper pocket to hold a cellphone and an interior pocket to keep small pump parts handy. This comes with additional bottles and a Cool’N Carry™ tote to store and keep milk cool when away from home.

• Proven Airlock Protection™ barrier helps protect milk while keeping pump tubing dry and clean. No need to clean tubing.
  • CustomControl™ empowers moms to more closely mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm. Moms have complete control
    of their cycle, both suction and speed, to select the best levels for their milk flow and comfort.
  • 2 built-in bottle holders.
  • 1-year warranty.
  • BPA-free and DEHP-free
  • Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump
  • Dottie Tote
  • AC Power Adapter
  • Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System includes: (2) 25.0 mm CustomFit™ Flanges, (2) valves
  • CustomFit™ Breast Flanges, (2) 30.5 mm Flanges and (2) 28.5 mm Reducing Inserts
  • Cool‘N Carry™ Tote: (1) insulated carry bag, (4) 4 oz. bottles with lock-tight lids, (3) cooling elements, Milk Storage Guidelines card
  • NoShow Premium™ Disposable Nursing Pads 2 pk Sample
  • Store‘N Pour™ Milk Storage Bags 2 pk Sample
  • Instructions for Use

How much does this pump cost?
How well did this work for you mommies? I just received one at a baby shower but have noticed it hasn't gotten the best reviews on Amazon and other websites. Feel free to list the pros and cons.. the more info, the better 😀
We recently purchased this set. We are 6 weeks away from our little one being here with us and I'm curious, what should I order extra of from the ameda set? Should I order more freezer bags-how many? Breast pads?
Start your review of Ameda Purely Yours Ultra™ Breast Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I ended up rigging the pump with a different pump kit and it worked great after that.” in reviews
“I think this is a great pump, I had to use it very early on because my son would not want to latch on as soon as we got home from the hospital, so this pump really helped me keep my milk supply up which was my number one worry at the time.” in reviews
“I used a hospital grade pump while my son was in the NICU and went to this pump after going home.” in reviews
“I still believe that ameda parts are the best pump accessories out there and even though I have a new pump, I still use my old ameda parts.” in reviews
Stouffville, Ontario
This is a great pump! It does the job well and isn't crazy expensive like the Medela ones! I know it wont last as long as the Medal ones but it does work great for the price! I've been using it exclusively for about 2 months now and have just recently not needed to use it anymore. Works great!
dubai
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good product powerful and easy to use. I recommend it - similar to the hospital breast pump. The ameda products are similar to medela ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...