Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #21 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Britton C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Carry All more...
Received this through insurance. It’s fine for a free pump. But the flanges are extremely small. Atleast much to small for me. Had to order larger ones. Drains batteries. I barely got through a 4 hour round trip. The batteries were working at a low percent by the end. Wouldn’t recommend.
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
I used this for 3 months straight while exclusively pumping! And I plan on using it for my next one! Super simple to use, and super gentle on your breasts. I love that it has a battery feature for when you're traveling!
Bree M.
New york
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
whitney p.
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
I received this pump for free through my insurance and I am not a fan of it. It sometimes Cuts in and out like there's a short on it and sometimes doesn't suction hard enough to actually milk. I wish I would have got a different one
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
This isn't the best pump. My insurance covered this one, which was great... however the parts needed replaced often, the motor was really loud, and as someone with IGT, I really struggled to get let down with this pump. I'll definitely be investing in a medela next baby.
Amanda A.
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
I got for free trough my insurance. It works good , the only thing I don't like is that it's loud .
Good overall.
Amber H.
So I I'm currently breastfeeding my 3rd child and have breastfed my children. This is my first electric pump and i love it. It's fast because Its a double breast pump a little noisy and it really does the job
Kaitlyn H.
Byron, WI
If only 0 stars was a option.
I used a medela in the hospital and my insurance Gave me this piece of crap for free.
Where do you start,
It's loud, if you go over half way on suction it sounds like it's motor is giving out, they only have 5oz bottles to pump into, that doesn't sound like a issue but for me I was pumping 4oz on one side and 6-9 on the other. It's hard to dump a bottle into a bag when your in the middle of a let down.
I hated my breast pump, next baby ill spend hundreds on a decent pump if my insurance doesn't give a better one.
I should also add, trying to use it one handed is impossible.
Kristyne B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This pump gets the job done. Unfortunately after 3 months the motor went out and had to get it replaced but Ameda's support team was great in getting me a new one! I have not experienced any other pump so I have nothing to compare it to but this pump is loud. When using batteries it's less powerful (haven't bought a car adapter yet).
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Had this the first go round but i wont work right this time. I got maybe 6 months out of it. This time i went with a diffrent brand. The pump and bag and parts are a bit bulky.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?