Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #20 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
I used this for 3 months straight while exclusively pumping! And I plan on using it for my next one! Super simple to use, and super gentle on your breasts. I love that it has a battery feature for when you're traveling!
Bree M.
New york
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Amber H.
So I I'm currently breastfeeding my 3rd child and have breastfed my children. This is my first electric pump and i love it. It's fast because Its a double breast pump a little noisy and it really does the job
Somwattie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I bought this pump at the hospital. My daughter did not like formula and would not latch on to my breasts. This product was very convenient and saved time with two pumps. Also works with batteries which came in handy for me during a blackout.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love how compact it is. The Medella breast pump I rented was way too bulky.
Kee R.
Easy to use and was handy during travel. The machine is a bit noisy but otherwise is good.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is the only pump I've ever used and I'm in love with it. It's so comfortable and I've never had any problems with it or getting milk out of it.
Beth Z.
I LOVED this pump! I had a different one with my oldest and used this Ameda with my youngest and it was amazing! I never had any troubles with parts or getting milk.
Kim M.
This is the only pump I've ever used, so I can't compare it. But this pump has been great. I had an issue with my motor and Ameda sent me a brand new one over night. The people at Ameda are great and their paren't hotline is amazing. They are great with advice and will replace your pump if there is an issue.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I think this is the worse breastpump out there. It has terrible suction and after 2 weeks the motor burned out on me. I was a nervous wreck because of this and stressed out of my mind as a result. Do yourself a favor and pay extra for a higher quality brand.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?