Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love how compact it is. The Medella breast pump I rented was way too bulky.
Shannon M.
Maple Shade, NJ
Just began pumping and so far has worked fine. the flanges that come with the pump were too small so i had to go purchase a bigger size and it was much more effective. a little noisy, but this is my first breastpump so i don't have much to compare to. received this pump free from my insurance company- make sure to check with your health insurance before shelling out big bucks for a pump- govt regulations require insurance companies to either provide a free pump or reimburse for a purchase of a pump or give money towards one!
Candi D.
Barrington Passage, NS
A bit noisy but still a great pump. The only pump that I would recommend to someone looking to buy second hand because it's a closed system meaning that all parts that come into contact with mil are able to be sterilized. Same brand that is used by my local hospital.
Somwattie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I bought this pump at the hospital. My daughter did not like formula and would not latch on to my breasts. This product was very convenient and saved time with two pumps. Also works with batteries which came in handy for me during a blackout.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I loved the Ameda Pruely Yours! I used it as an EBF mom for 11.5 months...it was recommended to me by my hospital lactation consultant and I had never heard of the brand before. I bought it direct from the hospital and used it for EVERY feeding for 11.5 months! I didn't have one issue with it! I have also told many friends about it and 4 also purchased it and also loved it!!!!
Ashley S.
FPO, AP
I have used this pump with my last 2 babies. It still works wonderfully. I like that it came with 3 different sized flanges, a wall and car plug, and a carrying bag.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?