Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
FPO, AP
I have used this pump with my last 2 babies. It still works wonderfully. I like that it came with 3 different sized flanges, a wall and car plug, and a carrying bag.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I loved the Ameda Pruely Yours! I used it as an EBF mom for 11.5 months...it was recommended to me by my hospital lactation consultant and I had never heard of the brand before. I bought it direct from the hospital and used it for EVERY feeding for 11.5 months! I didn't have one issue with it! I have also told many friends about it and 4 also purchased it and also loved it!!!!
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?