Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #20 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I used this the entire time I pumped! I had no issues with the pump and now have it stored safely away for the next child! It was easy and effective to use.
Ashleigh H.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this pump a lot now that I have returned to work and it's been great. It's easy to use and I feel that it does the job it's made to do.
Maria J.
Vallejo , CA
I like the pump its good for occasional pumping like once or twice a day but is you plan on pumping more then i would recommend a different brand
Victoria N.
Tucson, AZ
Got this pump free through insurance. Sleek design, looks like It will do the job. Will re-review once I actually use. Not quite ready to pump yet.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is the only pump I've ever used and I'm in love with it. It's so comfortable and I've never had any problems with it or getting milk out of it.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
This does the job. It is pretty loud but it does have a place for batteries so it is able to be used without electricity. My insurance covered it
Amanda A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump, 1 ea more...
I got for free trough my insurance. It works good , the only thing I don't like is that it's loud .
Good overall.
Juliana D.
I got this pump though the insurance. The milk doesn't pass to the tube but the suction isn't really well
Adrianne B.
New Orleans, LA
I've never had problems with this pump. It worked great for me. I used it until I stopped nursing.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
Loved this until my pump just stopped working. Loved the double pump and was easy to clean.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?