Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
Loved this until my pump just stopped working. Loved the double pump and was easy to clean.
Adrianne B.
New Orleans, LA
I've never had problems with this pump. It worked great for me. I used it until I stopped nursing.
Kee R.
Easy to use and was handy during travel. The machine is a bit noisy but otherwise is good.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love how compact it is. The Medella breast pump I rented was way too bulky.
Jenn M.
I am a working mom of three. This breast pump worked great and lasted through my last two breastfeeding children (4 years apart). The suction mimicked my boys own nursing. With my first child, I went through 3 pumps (other brands) due to loss of suction. My only complaint is that spare parts are not easy to find in a store. On line they are available, but even though I found the pump at stores like Target and Walmart, they did not carry extra hoses/valves inside the store.
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is the breast pump that came with free with insurance. Although I had never heard of the brand before it has been a great pump. It's small and portable and comes with everything you need for basic pumping
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
This does the job. It is pretty loud but it does have a place for batteries so it is able to be used without electricity. My insurance covered it
Shannon M.
Maple Shade, NJ
Just began pumping and so far has worked fine. the flanges that come with the pump were too small so i had to go purchase a bigger size and it was much more effective. a little noisy, but this is my first breastpump so i don't have much to compare to. received this pump free from my insurance company- make sure to check with your health insurance before shelling out big bucks for a pump- govt regulations require insurance companies to either provide a free pump or reimburse for a purchase of a pump or give money towards one!
Candi D.
Barrington Passage, NS
A bit noisy but still a great pump. The only pump that I would recommend to someone looking to buy second hand because it's a closed system meaning that all parts that come into contact with mil are able to be sterilized. Same brand that is used by my local hospital.
Somwattie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I bought this pump at the hospital. My daughter did not like formula and would not latch on to my breasts. This product was very convenient and saved time with two pumps. Also works with batteries which came in handy for me during a blackout.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?