Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.
3 colors available

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
I got this pump though the insurance. The milk doesn't pass to the tube but the suction isn't really well
Christina C.
Christina C.
I have used this pump for the past 8 weeks and at times I thought it was going to break. I'm exclusively pumping, so I use my pump all the time. It doesn't really compare to the hospital grade pumps. If I could do it again, I would just rent one of those, but this is the pump that my insurance covers. I wouldn't buy it.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love how compact it is. The Medella breast pump I rented was way too bulky.
Monica G.
Monica G.
My insurance paid for this exact pump and I almost threw it out the window. I had so many problems with it creating suction!! For a sleep deprived, new mother, enraged with hormones, suffering from engorged breasts, this pump did nothing but result in emotional breakdowns. It worked for the first week or so and then stopped. I could not find any tears or rips in the tubing and other parts. The silicone diaphragms would not inflate and deflate properly resulting in zero suction. I had to keep opening and closing the caps on top. A lactation consultant even agreed and said this pump was junk. I switched to Medela with zero problems. Don't buy this pump!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Salinas, CA
This product is okay but not the best. Pros: 1. Easy to use. 2. The milk does not pass the tube. 3. Gentle to nipples. The third reason is why I'm giving it 4 stars. I know how painful and frustrating it is to breastfeed when your baby just couldn't latch properly. I have been there. Cons: 1. Noisy 2. The suction is not that good.
This product is only recommended to first time users and for moms who has sore nipples. However, it is kind of frustrating already when it couldn't suction that well. You still feel engorged after pumping.
Kee R.
Kee R.
Easy to use and was handy during travel. The machine is a bit noisy but otherwise is good.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This pump was alright. The breast shields are hard and not very comfortable. Plus one of them broke the first week I had it so I had to replace it. It got the job done though.
Candi D.
Candi D.
Barrington Passage, NS
A bit noisy but still a great pump. The only pump that I would recommend to someone looking to buy second hand because it's a closed system meaning that all parts that come into contact with mil are able to be sterilized. Same brand that is used by my local hospital.
Somwattie B.
Somwattie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I bought this pump at the hospital. My daughter did not like formula and would not latch on to my breasts. This product was very convenient and saved time with two pumps. Also works with batteries which came in handy for me during a blackout.
Marla S.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I loved the Ameda Pruely Yours! I used it as an EBF mom for 11.5 months...it was recommended to me by my hospital lactation consultant and I had never heard of the brand before. I bought it direct from the hospital and used it for EVERY feeding for 11.5 months! I didn't have one issue with it! I have also told many friends about it and 4 also purchased it and also loved it!!!!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?