Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.
3 colors available

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richmond, TX
This pump has lasted me through breast feeding 3 babies. I pump at work and bring home the liquid gold. Of all the pumps out there this one is the most affordable and best performance. With each kid I did purchase new parts as some pieces wear out but otherwise I am very pleased!
Yadira Z.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I think this is the worse breastpump out there. It has terrible suction and after 2 weeks the motor burned out on me. I was a nervous wreck because of this and stressed out of my mind as a result. Do yourself a favor and pay extra for a higher quality brand.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
This does the job. It is pretty loud but it does have a place for batteries so it is able to be used without electricity. My insurance covered it
maria a.
maria a.
Ive been using this pump for about four months now and i like it. it does the job. but its kinda loud and not very mobile. i also learn not to put the suction all the way on... ouch. i like it overall. i like that it comes with everything you need to get started.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I am a working mom of three. This breast pump worked great and lasted through my last two breastfeeding children (4 years apart). The suction mimicked my boys own nursing. With my first child, I went through 3 pumps (other brands) due to loss of suction. My only complaint is that spare parts are not easy to find in a store. On line they are available, but even though I found the pump at stores like Target and Walmart, they did not carry extra hoses/valves inside the store.
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is the breast pump that came with free with insurance. Although I had never heard of the brand before it has been a great pump. It's small and portable and comes with everything you need for basic pumping
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
A friend gave me this so this may be because it was used, but the suction on this is hit or miss. I've replaced several parts hoping that would fix it to no avail. When it's working it's great, but if I had to get a new one I'd get the Medela.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Missoula, MT
This was sent to me and covered by insurance. Stopped using after just a couple months. Hardly any suction at all. I would get 1-2 oz per side where I would get 4-5 oz from a different pump I used with the same scenario (time of day, amount and timing of my calorie intake, baby's last feed).
Megan K.
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
The only complaint I could have is that it made a very annoying beeping sound that apparently can't be turned off or disabled in any way. As far as how the pump worked, I was impressed. But the beeping was an annoyance.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Tremont City, OH
Really like this pump. I have been exclusively pumping for two months now and have gotten great results. I especially like that you don't have to clean the tubing.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?