Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Lydia F.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pump was alright. The breast shields are hard and not very comfortable. Plus one of them broke the first week I had it so I had to replace it. It got the job done though.
Jaime N.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love this breast pump way more than my Medela! It's a lot easier to use, it drains me better and it's quicker. It's so very quiet I forget it's on sometimes.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My insurance paid for this pump and it seems to work well. The variance with the auction and speed is nice. I didn't care much for the flanges though, they kind of hurt.
Keli N.
Portsmouth, VA
I received this from my insurance company and expected it to be my extra pump for work. It did not work well. I did not like it and only used for a short time as I got mastitis in my breasts when using and was not pumping alot.
Brittany D.
Mercer, WI
There was terrible suction. I ended up getting so frustrated I stopped breast feeding because I just could not get any milk out with this pump! Do not waste your money.
Megan C.
I nursed and pumped for my son for over a year! Never had an issue with this pump. It's still working great. Can't wait until I can use it again with my next baby!
Beth Z.
I LOVED this pump! I had a different one with my oldest and used this Ameda with my youngest and it was amazing! I never had any troubles with parts or getting milk.
Alicia D.
Tremont City, OH
Really like this pump. I have been exclusively pumping for two months now and have gotten great results. I especially like that you don't have to clean the tubing.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I used this the entire time I pumped! I had no issues with the pump and now have it stored safely away for the next child! It was easy and effective to use.
Ashleigh H.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this pump a lot now that I have returned to work and it's been great. It's easy to use and I feel that it does the job it's made to do.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?