Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I used this the entire time I pumped! I had no issues with the pump and now have it stored safely away for the next child! It was easy and effective to use.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My insurance paid for this pump and it seems to work well. The variance with the auction and speed is nice. I didn't care much for the flanges though, they kind of hurt.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is the only pump I've ever used and I'm in love with it. It's so comfortable and I've never had any problems with it or getting milk out of it.
Jaime N.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love this breast pump way more than my Medela! It's a lot easier to use, it drains me better and it's quicker. It's so very quiet I forget it's on sometimes.
Beth Z.
I LOVED this pump! I had a different one with my oldest and used this Ameda with my youngest and it was amazing! I never had any troubles with parts or getting milk.
Alicia D.
Tremont City, OH
Really like this pump. I have been exclusively pumping for two months now and have gotten great results. I especially like that you don't have to clean the tubing.
Ashleigh H.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this pump a lot now that I have returned to work and it's been great. It's easy to use and I feel that it does the job it's made to do.
Victoria N.
Tucson, AZ
Got this pump free through insurance. Sleek design, looks like It will do the job. Will re-review once I actually use. Not quite ready to pump yet.
Maria J.
Vallejo, Ca
I like the pump its good for occasional pumping like once or twice a day but is you plan on pumping more then i would recommend a different brand
Juliana D.
I got this pump though the insurance. The milk doesn't pass to the tube but the suction isn't really well
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?