Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany B.
Missoula, MT
This was sent to me and covered by insurance. Stopped using after just a couple months. Hardly any suction at all. I would get 1-2 oz per side where I would get 4-5 oz from a different pump I used with the same scenario (time of day, amount and timing of my calorie intake, baby's last feed).
Sara B.
Richmond, TX
This pump has lasted me through breast feeding 3 babies. I pump at work and bring home the liquid gold. Of all the pumps out there this one is the most affordable and best performance. With each kid I did purchase new parts as some pieces wear out but otherwise I am very pleased!
Kayla M.
Kodak, Tn
I got this pump for free thanks to my insurance. FYI all insurance companies are suppose to provide you with a free pump of some sort. I really like that it is small and compact. It's pretty quiet. It seems to work well for me. I haven't tried any other pump though.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I think this is the worse breastpump out there. It has terrible suction and after 2 weeks the motor burned out on me. I was a nervous wreck because of this and stressed out of my mind as a result. Do yourself a favor and pay extra for a higher quality brand.
Aida G.
Whittier, CA
At first I absolutely loved this pump! But then it stopped working as well or maybe it was the volume I was beginning to pump. Either way I stopped using it, might go back to it once I start weaning my baby, since I wont be pumping as much.
Lydia F.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This pump was alright. The breast shields are hard and not very comfortable. Plus one of them broke the first week I had it so I had to replace it. It got the job done though.
Keli N.
Portsmouth, VA
I received this from my insurance company and expected it to be my extra pump for work. It did not work well. I did not like it and only used for a short time as I got mastitis in my breasts when using and was not pumping alot.
Brittany D.
Mercer, WI
There was terrible suction. I ended up getting so frustrated I stopped breast feeding because I just could not get any milk out with this pump! Do not waste your money.
Megan C.
I nursed and pumped for my son for over a year! Never had an issue with this pump. It's still working great. Can't wait until I can use it again with my next baby!
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I used this the entire time I pumped! I had no issues with the pump and now have it stored safely away for the next child! It was easy and effective to use.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?