Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #22 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cait B.
I will be shelling out cash for another pump with my second child. This pump had no suction and would only get me about 1/2 an ounce per breast. I had better luck with my hand pump! Definitely DO NOT recommend this product for any who are looking to purchase.
kristine m.
This pump works great because it's doing the work for me since I can be lazy at times. But the loudness is irritating at times. I however did get this for free from my health insurance so I'm glad it works. The loudness is the only con.
Christina C.
I have used this pump for the past 8 weeks and at times I thought it was going to break. I'm exclusively pumping, so I use my pump all the time. It doesn't really compare to the hospital grade pumps. If I could do it again, I would just rent one of those, but this is the pump that my insurance covers. I wouldn't buy it.
Janet R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hated it. The suction was barely there I would spend 30 mins pumping and barely got an ounce per side. I heard good things from other mothers but it didn't work for me.
Glasmiry P.
The pump was okay until I used another cheaper manual pump. It took longer to pump the same amount with this pump than with the other manual pump. I didn't feel that the suction was too good and it was really loud as well.
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
The only complaint I could have is that it made a very annoying beeping sound that apparently can't be turned off or disabled in any way. As far as how the pump worked, I was impressed. But the beeping was an annoyance.
Elyse C.
Dallas, TX
This is the breast pump that came with free with insurance. Although I had never heard of the brand before it has been a great pump. It's small and portable and comes with everything you need for basic pumping
Brittany B.
Missoula, MT
This was sent to me and covered by insurance. Stopped using after just a couple months. Hardly any suction at all. I would get 1-2 oz per side where I would get 4-5 oz from a different pump I used with the same scenario (time of day, amount and timing of my calorie intake, baby's last feed).
Sara B.
Richmond, TX
This pump has lasted me through breast feeding 3 babies. I pump at work and bring home the liquid gold. Of all the pumps out there this one is the most affordable and best performance. With each kid I did purchase new parts as some pieces wear out but otherwise I am very pleased!
Kayla M.
Kodak, Tn
I got this pump for free thanks to my insurance. FYI all insurance companies are suppose to provide you with a free pump of some sort. I really like that it is small and compact. It's pretty quiet. It seems to work well for me. I haven't tried any other pump though.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?