Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Alison V.
San Antonio, TX
I received this pump for free from wic and it horrible I literally can not get one drop of milk from it I have used a medela and Hygeia previously, it was sent out for service and came back as functininoy normal its nice that it comes with all the extras including different flanges and that they are interchangeable with medela but it worthless as a pump
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
A friend gave me this so this may be because it was used, but the suction on this is hit or miss. I've replaced several parts hoping that would fix it to no avail. When it's working it's great, but if I had to get a new one I'd get the Medela.
Daijza C.
I received this pump through my insurance and I loved it at first, even tho I had to order bigger breast flanges but it was lovely until the third month when the motor went out and I started to produce less milk because of it.
Kim M.
This is the only pump I've ever used, so I can't compare it. But this pump has been great. I had an issue with my motor and Ameda sent me a brand new one over night. The people at Ameda are great and their paren't hotline is amazing. They are great with advice and will replace your pump if there is an issue.
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I only got this pump b/c my insurance paid for it and as you know they are expensive. The suction is horrible and I've tried replacing all the parts. I ended up purchasing the medela b/c the Ameda made me hate pumping.
Taryn B.
This pump was free for me through insurance, and it was okay for the first month and then started losing suction. I decided to just buy a different pump and have been able to pump more milk in less time ever since with no problems. I wouldn't recommend this pump for those who need to pump multiple times a day.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was my first pump, I'm not going to complain about price because I received it free for my baby shower, I used it for 2 months when the suction started to fail me, it was a great starting pump although I wish it would have lasted longer but it's not great if you plan on pumping for a long one like I was planning
Crissy K.
Giving this pump 2 stars because of their fantastic customer service. The pump worked great for about 3 months of exclusively pumping and then started dying. I called customer service and they shipped me a replacement very quickly. This ended up happening 2 more times before I finally got a refund. Good pump for occasionally pumping, but not exclusive pumpers.
maria a.
Ive been using this pump for about four months now and i like it. it does the job. but its kinda loud and not very mobile. i also learn not to put the suction all the way on... ouch. i like it overall. i like that it comes with everything you need to get started.
Cait B.
I will be shelling out cash for another pump with my second child. This pump had no suction and would only get me about 1/2 an ounce per breast. I had better luck with my hand pump! Definitely DO NOT recommend this product for any who are looking to purchase.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?