Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.
3 colors available

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Crissy K.
Crissy K.
Giving this pump 2 stars because of their fantastic customer service. The pump worked great for about 3 months of exclusively pumping and then started dying. I called customer service and they shipped me a replacement very quickly. This ended up happening 2 more times before I finally got a refund. Good pump for occasionally pumping, but not exclusive pumpers.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Mercer, WI
There was terrible suction. I ended up getting so frustrated I stopped breast feeding because I just could not get any milk out with this pump! Do not waste your money.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Vallejo, Ca
I like the pump its good for occasional pumping like once or twice a day but is you plan on pumping more then i would recommend a different brand
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I used this the entire time I pumped! I had no issues with the pump and now have it stored safely away for the next child! It was easy and effective to use.
Yadira Z.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I think this is the worse breastpump out there. It has terrible suction and after 2 weeks the motor burned out on me. I was a nervous wreck because of this and stressed out of my mind as a result. Do yourself a favor and pay extra for a higher quality brand.
Glasmiry P.
Glasmiry P.
The pump was okay until I used another cheaper manual pump. It took longer to pump the same amount with this pump than with the other manual pump. I didn't feel that the suction was too good and it was really loud as well.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richmond, TX
This pump has lasted me through breast feeding 3 babies. I pump at work and bring home the liquid gold. Of all the pumps out there this one is the most affordable and best performance. With each kid I did purchase new parts as some pieces wear out but otherwise I am very pleased!
Aida G.
Aida G.
Whittier, CA
At first I absolutely loved this pump! But then it stopped working as well or maybe it was the volume I was beginning to pump. Either way I stopped using it, might go back to it once I start weaning my baby, since I wont be pumping as much.
Keli N.
Keli N.
Portsmouth, VA
I received this from my insurance company and expected it to be my extra pump for work. It did not work well. I did not like it and only used for a short time as I got mastitis in my breasts when using and was not pumping alot.
Adrianne B.
Adrianne B.
New Orleans, LA
I've never had problems with this pump. It worked great for me. I used it until I stopped nursing.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?