Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I only got this pump b/c my insurance paid for it and as you know they are expensive. The suction is horrible and I've tried replacing all the parts. I ended up purchasing the medela b/c the Ameda made me hate pumping.
Taryn B.
This pump was free for me through insurance, and it was okay for the first month and then started losing suction. I decided to just buy a different pump and have been able to pump more milk in less time ever since with no problems. I wouldn't recommend this pump for those who need to pump multiple times a day.
Kim M.
This is the only pump I've ever used, so I can't compare it. But this pump has been great. I had an issue with my motor and Ameda sent me a brand new one over night. The people at Ameda are great and their paren't hotline is amazing. They are great with advice and will replace your pump if there is an issue.
maria a.
Ive been using this pump for about four months now and i like it. it does the job. but its kinda loud and not very mobile. i also learn not to put the suction all the way on... ouch. i like it overall. i like that it comes with everything you need to get started.
Crissy K.
Giving this pump 2 stars because of their fantastic customer service. The pump worked great for about 3 months of exclusively pumping and then started dying. I called customer service and they shipped me a replacement very quickly. This ended up happening 2 more times before I finally got a refund. Good pump for occasionally pumping, but not exclusive pumpers.
Cait B.
I will be shelling out cash for another pump with my second child. This pump had no suction and would only get me about 1/2 an ounce per breast. I had better luck with my hand pump! Definitely DO NOT recommend this product for any who are looking to purchase.
kristine m.
This pump works great because it's doing the work for me since I can be lazy at times. But the loudness is irritating at times. I however did get this for free from my health insurance so I'm glad it works. The loudness is the only con.
Christina C.
I have used this pump for the past 8 weeks and at times I thought it was going to break. I'm exclusively pumping, so I use my pump all the time. It doesn't really compare to the hospital grade pumps. If I could do it again, I would just rent one of those, but this is the pump that my insurance covers. I wouldn't buy it.
Glasmiry P.
The pump was okay until I used another cheaper manual pump. It took longer to pump the same amount with this pump than with the other manual pump. I didn't feel that the suction was too good and it was really loud as well.
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
The only complaint I could have is that it made a very annoying beeping sound that apparently can't be turned off or disabled in any way. As far as how the pump worked, I was impressed. But the beeping was an annoyance.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?