Ameda Purely Yours Electric Double Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.
3 colors available

BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS #44 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Pump Kit without BPA Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted Double Electric Breast Pump:  Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time Custom Control™ .  Separate suction and cycle dials to help find the settings that work best for you.  Easy Care .  No need to clean kit tubing Convenient.  Lightweight and portable Provides 30-6- cycles per minute Versatile Carry All Shoulder Bag; Easy to clean microfiber Where breast pumps were born and raised:  More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life s work to help breastfeeding mothers.  After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump.  In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today s lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps. Today s Ameda breast pumps use Engell s innovative technology wit see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My insurance paid for this pump and it seems to work well. The variance with the auction and speed is nice. I didn't care much for the flanges though, they kind of hurt.
Cait B.
Cait B.
I will be shelling out cash for another pump with my second child. This pump had no suction and would only get me about 1/2 an ounce per breast. I had better luck with my hand pump! Definitely DO NOT recommend this product for any who are looking to purchase.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this pump a lot now that I have returned to work and it's been great. It's easy to use and I feel that it does the job it's made to do.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Red Lion, PA
My son was born with a tongue tie, and we couldn't get him to latch, so I exclusively pumped for an entire year with this pump. This pump was a GOD SEND! I used a manual pump at first, and while it was great, and I got quite a supply from it, finally going dual and electric was a time saver, and helped me give my baby breastmilk without breast feeding. This pump did a great job, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg. It also is designed to not allow milk to flow back in to the pump. This pump will always get an A in my book for getting me to a year!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
With my first baby I had to go back to work at 12 weeks and I would pump 3-4 times a day at work. It was crucial that I pumped and got my baby what she needed while she was away from me. This product worked great. I purchased a hands free pump bra to go with it and just worked on the computer while I pumped. No problems at all, definitely worth the money.
Crissy K.
Crissy K.
Giving this pump 2 stars because of their fantastic customer service. The pump worked great for about 3 months of exclusively pumping and then started dying. I called customer service and they shipped me a replacement very quickly. This ended up happening 2 more times before I finally got a refund. Good pump for occasionally pumping, but not exclusive pumpers.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Tucson, AZ
Got this pump free through insurance. Sleek design, looks like It will do the job. Will re-review once I actually use. Not quite ready to pump yet.
Yadira Z.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I think this is the worse breastpump out there. It has terrible suction and after 2 weeks the motor burned out on me. I was a nervous wreck because of this and stressed out of my mind as a result. Do yourself a favor and pay extra for a higher quality brand.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richmond, TX
This pump has lasted me through breast feeding 3 babies. I pump at work and bring home the liquid gold. Of all the pumps out there this one is the most affordable and best performance. With each kid I did purchase new parts as some pieces wear out but otherwise I am very pleased!
Keli N.
Keli N.
Portsmouth, VA
I received this from my insurance company and expected it to be my extra pump for work. It did not work well. I did not like it and only used for a short time as I got mastitis in my breasts when using and was not pumping alot.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone know what kind of hands free pumping bra this is compatible with? Pumpease? Lansinoh? Rumina? Etc? Any?