BY AMEDA BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS

Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump - BPA free by EvenFlo Model # 17161: BPA and DEHP Free! This Ameda pump is so compact it fits into a purse. The patented, easy-to-use design provides control and flexibility simply by varying the frequency and degree of the handle squeeze. The handle assembly eliminates the need for electrical outlets or batteries. The one-hand design allows you to pump one breast while baby nurses on the other, or by using two breast pumps, you may dual pump to save precious time. Both of these methods stimulate the let-down reflex and enhance milk flow. Mothers may also pump directly into any standard baby bottle or freezer bag. Features: - BPA and DEHP Free! - One-hand handle assembly with piston and piston seal- Pump body- (2) Valves- (1) 4 ounce bottle with cap see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
I got this with the electric pump and could never figure out how to use it. The pieces are just to confusing to put together, I always felt like it wasn't enough suction to get out the amount of milk then other manual pumps.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Lynwood, CA
I got this product at the hospital. I prefer an electric pump but it's good when you don't want connect the cables. It comes with the pump and a baby bottle. Your hand eventually gets tired of doing the pumping.
Steph B.
Steph B.
We got one of these from the hospital (because I'd left my pump at home) and it was so difficult to put together, let alone to use! The pump itself was PAINFUL. This is probably the worst pump in the history of the universe. Don't even get me started on the ELECTRIC version of this. If I didn't have anything else to use, I would have been discouraged from breastfeeding.