Ameda Manual Breast Pump

by Ameda

Our Manual Breast Pump is a single-user pump intended to help mothers safely and effectively express and store her milk when she is unable to nurse directly. Ameda manual breast pumps are an excellent choice for mothers who pump their breast milk occasionally. The ergonomic manual pump handle is based on the original design that earned the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.

• Ergonomic design of the one-hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm
  • Ergonomic swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue
  • Pump directly into any standard milk storage bottle, container or freezer bag
  • Compatible with Ameda CustomFit Flange System™
  • For single pumping, occasional use
  • BPA-free and DEHP-free
  • One-Hand Manual Breast Pump Adapter
  • (1) Single HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: (1) 25.0mm breast flange, (1) diaphragm, (1) 4oz/120ml bottle with universal thread, and lock-tight lid, (2) valves, (1) silicone tubing, (1) adapter cap
  • Instructions for use

Why did you choose Ameda versus any other brand?
Start your review of Ameda Manual Breast Pump!
Parma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This manual pump gets the job done. I was traveling to and from the hospital to see my daughter while she was in the NICU. With a newborn and a 1 year old at home, having this easy manual option to use between pumps was the best! It's a sufficient option, and wont break your bank.
Belpre, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this at discharge at my hospital when I delivered. The parts are compatible with the stationary pump in my lactation room at work so I use the parts and they are easy to clean but I don’t like the caps to the storage bottles.
Owego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the pump that I received from the hospital. I was not able to pump much, even when I had the opportunity to try an electric pump about 3 weeks after having a baby, this manual pump did better than the electric. It is quite tiring on your hand and wrist.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This manual pump helped when I didn’t have access to a plug in for my electric pump and my body was not responding because of the noise from the machine. Great, but tired my arm easily.
Williamsburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used the Ameda breastpump in the hospital and it was the absolute best pump I have ever used in my life! I was able to bring home the manual pump to keep and use and that has also come in handy on more than one occasion! Highly recommend! I wish I could have purchased the hospital grade pump but it’s pretty expensive and the closest place that rents them is about an hour away. Nothing compares to their pumps!
Greensboro , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was an easy task for me when I needed helped pumping fast enough for my son, I bought this breast pump at babies r us, and I find it to be easy and quick to used! The price was reasonable, sales as gets to me, I would recommend to soon to be mothers, just because you will need it regardless anything! It's a life saver!
Winchester , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy to use and clean. I used this when I had an over abundance of milk and we were in the car for a few hours. Gave me just the right amount of relief pretty effortlessly. Plus the parts work with the electric pump so it was nice to have interchangeable parts for both manual and electric pumping.
Enon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ameda breast pump works just fine like most others. The only big difference is the flow is much faster with this pump compaired to others. Even though it has great suction, it doesn't make the breast feel tender after like some pumps that put so much pressure on the breast!
Austin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good but quite tiring so tbh not for me but it does what its supposed to so ig its alright idk if baby liked it since i tried it wish it had better suction n didnt have to keep holding don't know about value was given at hospital but yes i liked it so i might purchase
Pontiac, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been my favourite product so far. Its so easy to use this product one handed which has been a lifesaver. I can hold my baby with one hand and use the other to pump just while sitting on the couch relaxing. Much better than the electric pump I received from the hospital.