Ameda Manual Breast Pump uploaded by Katie R.

BY AMEDA

Our Manual Breast Pump is a single-user pump intended to help mothers safely and effectively express and store her milk when she is unable to nurse directly. Ameda manual breast pumps are an excellent choice for mothers who pump their breast milk occasionally. The ergonomic manual pump handle is based on the original design that earned the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.

• Ergonomic design of the one-hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm
  • Ergonomic swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue
  • Pump directly into any standard milk storage bottle, container or freezer bag
  • Compatible with Ameda CustomFit Flange System™
  • For single pumping, occasional use
  • BPA-free and DEHP-free
  • One-Hand Manual Breast Pump Adapter
  • (1) Single HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: (1) 25.0mm breast flange, (1) diaphragm, (1) 4oz/120ml bottle with universal thread, and lock-tight lid, (2) valves, (1) silicone tubing, (1) adapter cap
  • Instructions for use

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Worst hand pump ever! I got pretty much nothing when I used this and it was incredibly painful to use. The design is just awful compared to others. I'd rather hand express than use this thing. Don't waste your money.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A bit hard on the hand but works with my ameda supplies i already had. Looks cheap but is actually pretty sturdy and have used it with 2 kids.. it is super compact which is a plus
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
I bought it online for £35 because I was in rush and finally now it's just for no use in the cupboard . I do use the bottle. I can not pump milk properly because it's very slippery when I hold it and my hand gets too much tired . I don't recommend any manual breast pump. If you want a good breast pump you need to buy an electric one .
Tina C.
Absolutely awful. Ameda is the worst brand and this product is uncomfortable and is not effective and emptying the breast which is really what you need to keep up with the supply and demand issue to produce enough milk for baby. I've had to use this in a pinch but it would never be my go to.
Louie M.
Los Angeles, CA
The hospital i gave birth to gave me one of these, at first it was really hard pumping manual but then when you get used to it. It works wonder and sucks a lot of milk. I gave it a B because in my experience i prefer na easy pumping which is the automatic medela. Not only you don't get tired but also you could do other things while pumping like surfing the net or whatever.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I have the electric double Ameda pump but bought this for car trips and work. It's very effective, but can hurt your hand. The swivel makes it more manageable than most manual pumps, though. I would definitely recommend over the others I tried. (TT & Lanisoh.)
Steph B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We got one of these from the hospital (because I'd left my pump at home) and it was so difficult to put together, let alone to use! The pump itself was PAINFUL. This is probably the worst pump in the history of the universe. Don't even get me started on the ELECTRIC version of this. If I didn't have anything else to use, I would have been discouraged from breastfeeding.
Larayna C.
Get's the job done rather quickly for a manual pump. My only complaint is the noise level. It makes an annoying light screeching sound. This is especially annoying if you are in public trying to pump or when baby is sleeping at night. It is manageable and works great other than hat.
Nichole A.
I got this with the electric pump and could never figure out how to use it. The pieces are just to confusing to put together, I always felt like it wasn't enough suction to get out the amount of milk then other manual pumps.
Dilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not sure if I was just not producing enough milk but this pump was very useless for me unfortunately. I was given this at the hospital because I was having problems breast feeding and I tried for about two hours to pump milk out and nothing came out so I felt the pump was very cheap
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Why did you choose Ameda versus any other brand?

Amazon